Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I just read that other article about the Russian bounty on U.S. soldiers. At some point, I can see America eventually going to war with them. Russia has been trying to get at America for a good minute.
We’re at rock bottom relationship wise and were before Trump. The election interference and Trump coming to power is the only thing protecting them from serious consequences. Russia has gotten more confrontational and aggressive to the US and it’s allies since Trump came to power as well. Remember when they tried to kill our sf guys in Syria and the air force shredded them? Hopefully Putin dies before things become worse. China is eventually going to push Russia’s shyt back so it’s whatever I guess in the long game.

I hold Russia equally responsible for all the reprehensible things Trump has done the last four years here.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
We’re at rock bottom relationship wise and were before Trump. The election interference and Trump coming to power is the only thing protecting them from serious consequences. Russia has gotten more confrontational and aggressive to the US and it’s allies since Trump came to power as well. Remember when they tried to kill our sf guys in Syria and the air force shredded them? Hopefully Putin dies before things become worse. China is eventually going to push Russia’s shyt back so it’s whatever I guess in the long game.

I hold Russia equally responsible for all the reprehensible things Trump has done the last four years here.

If that story about the Russian bounties on American soldiers blow up real bad (scandal) Republicans need to force Trump to step down because it really shows the level of incompetence in the Trump Adminstration to have knowledge of something like that and do nothing. We all knew that Trump was in Russia's pocket from the time he stepped foot in office.

An America vs Russia war is probably going to be inevitable at some point.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read that other article about the Russian bounty on U.S. soldiers.
If that story about the Russian bounties on American soldiers blow up real bad (scandal) Republicans need to force Trump to step down .
yo...that shyt is BAD :dead:

ive been callin my rep seth moulton, whos an iraq veteran. if trump betrayed america like this :what:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:ahh: i've been drinking since 730 and eviscerating republican offices

the fact that trump let putin put a bounty on our troops and did nothing is absolutely appalling. and these fakkit republicans claim that they're the ones who care about the troops :mjlol::camby:
U call their office?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If that story about the Russian bounties on American soldiers blow up real bad (scandal) Republicans need to force Trump to step down because it really shows the level of incompetence in the Trump Adminstration to have knowledge of something like that and do nothing. We all knew that Trump was in Russia's pocket from the time he stepped foot in office.

An America vs Russia war is probably going to be inevitable at some point.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

pure fantasy land shyt. the very best you can expect is that a few of them will say they're "concerned" or "troubled" or some shyt and then just ignore it until it goes away, just like they've done with everything else the past few years.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not yet breh. I think Texas will become a swing state similar to Virginia back in 2008 in around 2032. Your state has a lot of brains dead red neck white republican however they are getting older and dying and having less children.
Not so sure about this until I see it cause I’m sure the Texas state legislature and Governor will try to steal it through voter disenfranchisement or some other means. Also I can see more Hispanics there becoming Republicans, especially the “whiter” ones.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
23 mins ·
Google announced this week that it will start fact-checking images on its platform, building on the fact-checking already implemented on the search engine’s "search" and "news" features.

“Photos and videos are an incredible way to help people understand what’s going on in the world. But the power of visual media has its pitfalls⁠ — especially when there are questions surrounding the origin, authenticity or context of an image,” Google said.

When users search on Google Images they may start seeing a “fact check” label under the thumbnail in image results, it said in the announcement.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Google to start fact-checking images
When users search on Google Images they may start seeing a “fact check” label under the thumbnail in image results, it said in the announcement.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

pure fantasy land shyt. the very best you can expect is that a few of them will say they're "concerned" or "troubled" or some shyt and then just ignore it until it goes away, just like they've done with everything else the past few years.

You got a very serious point (unfortunately). I forgot these are the very same Republicans that enabled Trump and let him off the hook during the impeachment trial. Then because it's 4 1/2 months before the election they are going to do nothing. Either way if that shyt starts to blow up in the media, Trump is going to have even more shyt on his hands.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Now is not the time to act holier than thou. Lincoln project is an ally to get Trump out of office, that is the only thing that matters right now
Not rocking with Satan isn’t acting holier than thou. The neocons in and affiliated with them are some of worst humanity has to offer.

Trump will be gone either way. Don’t try and convince me I gotta rock with Bill Kristol, dikk Cheney, and the people who brought us Sarah Palin to oppose Trump. I don’t care if their ads are funny. The Lincoln Project can eat a dikk.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Not rocking with Satan isn’t acting holier than thou. The neocons in and affiliated with them are some of worst humanity has to offer.

Trump will be gone either way. Don’t try and convince me I gotta rock with Bill Kristol, dikk Cheney, and the people who brought us Sarah Palin to oppose Trump. I don’t care if their ads are funny. The Lincoln Project can eat a dikk.
America and the Soviet Union allied to take down the Nazis, this is an analogous situation. I’m sure Democrats and Neo-Cons will stop being buddy buddy after Trump is out. Until then we need a right wing flank continuing to put that heat on Trump and Lincoln project has done a great job

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I just read that other article about the Russian bounty on U.S. soldiers. At some point, I can see America eventually going to war with them. Russia has been trying to get at America for a good minute.
You do realize a war between the US and Russia would equal a nuclear war and the end of our Civilization? If the US and Soviet Union didn’t go to war with each other at the height of the Cold War I doubt they will go to war in the immediate future.