Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Patience my young grasshopper.
Three months ago: "Trump 2020 Landslide!"

Now: "Biden's going to be your president because people don't love me."

Dude is finished.

Carville is right - we need to let our nuts hang on these deplorables. Dems need to stay on the attack. TLP have struck a perfect tone with their ads.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three months ago: "Trump 2020 Landslide!"

Now: "Biden's going to be your president because people don't love me."

Dude is finished.

Carville is right - we need to let our nuts hang on these deplorables. Dems need to stay on the attack. TLP have struck a perfect tone with their ads.
Biden got the juice now. First debate he needs to come out swinging and shyt on Trumps whole term and existence.. call him a traitor..a buffon..a orange bytch whatever..put Trump on the defensive.. punch the wanna be bully in the mouth and takes his only power away. Biden 2020 fukk Trump

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I like Whitmer (voted for her) but right now I think Warren or Kamala is a better choice.

Main issue with Whitmer is that she's only been governor since 2018, would look kind of bad for her to leave the job that soon. And I'd hate for Michigan to get another Republican governor in 2022. :scust:

IMO Whitmer needs to chill in the cut until 2024.

Agreed. I like Whitmer as governor and hope she stays in Michigan. She's still a fresh face in the political game. Michigan doesn't need another Republican governor especially after having Rick Synder in office.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Personal anecdote - just got off of an hour-long zoom meeting re: BLM/protests with about 25 engineers on my team, I'd say about 20 are Indian. 5 people in that meeting mentioned never voting before (despite being eligible) but will be voting in November for the first time b/c of Trump's handling of the protests.

Tech workers in the Dallas/Houston suburbs are a big reason why those areas have gone blue recently and what gives me hope that Texas is in play.
Not yet breh. I think Texas will become a swing state similar to Virginia back in 2008 in around 2032. Your state has a lot of brains dead red neck white republican however they are getting older and dying and having less children.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ro Khanna is the first elected official who is saying that if absentee ballots don't go out early, if polling places are restricted, then Biden can't win some of these states (held by GOP Governors or State Legislatures) by a margin comfortable enough to avoid these states disputing the results. Then they'll throw it to the House of Representatives where Biden would surely lose the election.

This would mean states like Florida, North Carolina, Arizona and Wisconsin (has a gerrymandered GOP legislature).

This reminds me of 2012's "Obama is going to star a war with Iran and cancel the election" nonsense. This isn't logical and isn't going to happen. Wisconsin's SC already created precedent for an election being help (ie the primary Biden won, and where a democrat won a seat on the SC). Wisconsin also has a democrat secretary of state, who will ensure poll stations remain open on election day.

Polling could be wrong but it sure looks like Biden can outright win Arizona regardless. Same with North Carolina. As long as Biden does what he SHOULD do, ie win Michigan and Pennsylvania, he will win this election. I'm not saying it's a certainty but let's be real about this situation fellas. The economy is fukked, the virus is back, and there is no end in sight. Trump has fukked this up to such a degree that large segments of the population will be voting for their own survival. Republicans can play all the games they want...Biden is winning enough elderly voters and white voters to outright win this election.