Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Because I don’t stan people. I like honest critical discussion. I already know what my principles are. I like shows like Rising and Democracy Now! that have good honest fruitful discussion and guests that are informative on a variety of issues.
Interesting but I’d argue that someone like Saagar who is trying to normalize Trumps fascist tendencies is more dangerous for the progressive movement than moderates making videos talking shyt about Trump

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not sure why you think Republican neocons making silly ads shytting on Trump is pulling in moderates and independents. Biden pretty much has them in the bag anyway. It’s preaching to the MSNBC choir.

Being proactive against voter suppression should be the focus.
Because ads have an effect otherwise no one would be using them. And TLPs are particularly biting.

edit: oh you watch TheHill forget it

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Interesting but I’d argue that someone like Saagar who is trying to normalize Trumps fascist tendencies is more dangerous for the progressive movement than moderates making videos talking shyt about Trump
Million dollar Super PAC of Bush administration neocons :hula:Co-host of a YT talk show.

Not into whataboutism.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Million dollar Super PAC of Bush administration neocons :hula:Co-host of a YT talk show.

Not into whataboutism.
I was not claiming a whataboutism, I was highlighting hypocrisy. Neo-cons are pieces of shyt but they’re no where near as bad for the foundation of America as Trump apologist/supporters. At least we can agree with Never Trump Neo-cons that America should be a republic. Trump’s cult is perfectly fine with his fascist actions

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was not claiming a whataboutism, I was highlighting hypocrisy. Neo-cons are pieces of shyt but they’re no where near as bad for the foundation of America as Trump apologist/supporters. At least we can agree with Never Trump Neo-cons that America should be a republic. Trump’s cult is perfectly fine with his fascist actions
There is no hypocrisy. You just don’t seem to understand the flaw in your reductive framing of trying to contrast and compare TLP vs. Rising in regard to how “dangerous” they are.

I don’t watch a show like Rising because I “rock with” or “ ride with” the hosts. I watch it for a very simple reason: it has intelligent honest discussion and I learn from it. They have a variety of guests who they give a platform to discuss everything from police reform to the role of big tech in society and how it should be regulated, and I find that discussion fruitful often. If I don’t, I click off the vid. That is the only thing I ask of a political discussion show. How “dangerous” it is to the progressive movement is immaterial to me.

However, if you think one right wing Tucker Carlson fan who co-hosts a YT show that no one who isn’t a political nerd even knows about and is a platform for some of the best progressive voices is more dangerous to the progressive movement than a Super PAC of Republican Bush era neocons that are literally trying to co-opt the Democratic Party I don’t know what to tell you.

The dangers of these cretins having power and leverage within the more progressive of the two parties is potentially catastrophic. You think these people are going to just go away quietly into night after Biden wins? What was the point of Obama, BLM, Occupy, Bernie, the Democratic party and pretty much the past 12 years of America if we’re just gonna go back to the Bush era?

But hey, a YT co-host who nobody knows is “normalizing” something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
America and the Soviet Union allied to take down the Nazis, this is an analogous situation. I’m sure Democrats and Neo-Cons will stop being buddy buddy after Trump is out. Until then we need a right wing flank continuing to put that heat on Trump and Lincoln project has done a great job

voter suppression will be in full force November, so it’s important to OD on the trump attacks, on all angles/voter types. Lincoln project is necessary for this

best of all, they are showing democrats how attacks are done. by far the most effective ads shytting on trump

hopefully democrats take note - too often dems are on the defensive for stupid shyt they shouldn’t be on the defensive for, responding to anything republicans bring up. Lincoln project don’t play along with that shyt and have trump’s team on the defensive at all times (as they should be)

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
There is no hypocrisy. You just don’t seem to understand the flaw in your reductive framing of trying to contrast and compare TLP vs. Rising in regard to how “dangerous” they are.

I don’t watch a show like Rising because I “rock with” or “ ride with” the hosts. I watch it for a very simple reason: it has intelligent honest discussion and I learn from it. They have a variety of guests who they give a platform to discuss everything from police reform to the role of big tech in society and how it should be regulated, and I find that discussion fruitful often. If I don’t, I click off the vid. That is the only thing I ask of a political discussion show. How “dangerous” it is to the progressive movement is immaterial to me.

However, if you think one right wing Tucker Carlson fan who co-hosts a YT show that no one who isn’t a political nerd even knows about and is a platform for some of the best progressive voices is more dangerous to the progressive movement than a Super PAC of Republican Bush era neocons that are literally trying to co-opt the Democratic Party I don’t know what to tell you.

The dangers of these cretins having power and leverage within the more progressive of the two parties is potentially catastrophic. You think these people are going to just go away quietly into night after Biden wins? What was the point of Obama, BLM, Occupy, Bernie, the Democratic party and pretty much the past 12 years of America if we’re just gonna go back to the Bush era?

But hey, a YT co-host who nobody knows is “normalizing” something.
I see your point but I think you’re underestimating how dangerous it is to give fascist right wing populism a platform under the guise of “critical discussion” and overestimating the sway never trump Republicans have on the future of the Democratic Party. Everyone can see that Dems are going more left, in my opinion the only purpose of the Lincoln project is to help Biden win election and then focus on retaking the Republican Party which I support. I rather moderate Republicans who believe in the Republic control their party than fascists who support the President being able to act like a mad king.

You may disagree with them based on ideology but at least they are willing to have a debate with you

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your point but I think you’re underestimating how dangerous it is to give fascist right wing populism a platform under the guise of “critical discussion” and overestimating the sway never trump Republicans have on the future of the Democratic Party. Everyone can see that Dems are going more left, in my opinion the only purpose of the Lincoln project is to help Biden win election and then focus on retaking the Republican Party which I support. I rather moderate Republicans who believe in the Republic control their party than fascists who support the President being able to act like a mad king.

You may disagree with them based on ideology but at least they are willing to have a debate with you
dude is dead wrong :yeshrug: its pretty obvious who/what the lincoln project is, and they're a valuable ally

they're all gonna go back to voting republican in 2024. its not really a secret :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dude is dead wrong :yeshrug: its pretty obvious who/what the lincoln project is, and they're a valuable ally

they're all gonna go back to voting republican in 2024. its not really a secret :dead:
It's not, and that's fine. The sooner the GOP is back to being a viable party instead of a proto-facist cult, the better.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
if biden wins, the lincoln project is going to turn on him before he's finished giving his victory speech.... they will obstruct him at every turn... 2022 they will be pushing republican candidates in the midterm... we already know this... this is baked in... however, another term of trump is not acceptable.... i welcome tlp's help in defeating trump... however, we must have the exact same mindset they have... if biden wins, before biden is even finished with his victory speech, we become progressive for life... it's on with the tlp and biden :boss:..... the day after election day, biden has some questions to answer and the answers better be good....