Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

full

Anytime he says "sir", absolute bullshyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
17 hrs ·
NEW: The daughter of a Republican candidate running for a seat in the Michigan state House has drawn viral attention online after tweeting: “If you’re in Michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. Tell everyone.”

The candidate, Robert Regan, says he thinks it's due in part to their disagreements over issues like systemic racism, the existence of white privilege and Black Lives Matter, saying, "I don’t buy into this whole systemic racism thing at all."

He said his daughter got "sucked into this Marxist, communist ideology and she and I just don’t see eye to eye."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

GOP Michigan candidate's daughter urges people not to vote for him in viral tweet

I think there's a thread but I can't remember the name
:dead:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You always hear from republicans that there states are where the hard workers are and democratic states want “free stuff”

do they know how expensive it is to live in big cities like Nyc even in working class areas? Most people have to work pretty hard to live here

meanwhile what about all the unemployed white trash living in trailers in the Deep South

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
one of the few things trump can somewhat run on is no new wars. he really has to paint biden as a war hawk. with that said, no matter how hard he tries to do that..his poor personal behavior terrible domestic policy and management of covid will overshadow that and all biden has to do is simply say he will avoid war at all costs then pivot back to domestics.

:troll: 2019-Present China Trade War, 2020-Present COVID-19 War, 2015-Present War against the 'Swamp'. He said it himself, he is a Wartime President.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Ro Khanna is the first elected official who is saying that if absentee ballots don't go out early, if polling places are restricted, then Biden can't win some of these states (held by GOP Governors or State Legislatures) by a margin comfortable enough to avoid these states disputing the results. Then they'll throw it to the House of Representatives where Biden would surely lose the election.

This would mean states like Florida, North Carolina, Arizona and Wisconsin (has a gerrymandered GOP legislature).

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Personal anecdote - just got off of an hour-long zoom meeting re: BLM/protests with about 25 engineers on my team, I'd say about 20 are Indian. 5 people in that meeting mentioned never voting before (despite being eligible) but will be voting in November for the first time b/c of Trump's handling of the protests.

Tech workers in the Dallas/Houston suburbs are a big reason why those areas have gone blue recently and what gives me hope that Texas is in play.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I read that earlier. Most black people don't even care if he picks a black VP. I think his best bet is Gretchen Whitmer.

I like Whitmer (voted for her) but right now I think Warren or Kamala is a better choice.

Main issue with Whitmer is that she's only been governor since 2018, would look kind of bad for her to leave the job that soon. And I'd hate for Michigan to get another Republican governor in 2022. :scust:

IMO Whitmer needs to chill in the cut until 2024.