Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
im team Biden , but it would it make sense for me to vote in NYC? and risk catching corona?
its a well known blue state, but i would like to do my part in getting Trump out.
Yes. Also, mail-in/absentee ballots will probably be available. Cuomo is most likely going to issue another EO for the general election.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Updated map:

ooXjB.png

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

"i don't want to be nice or un-nice, okay? but, i mean...the man can't speak". :francis:

and the really dirty thing is, is that even a lot of people on the left actually buy that 'biden is senile and has dementia' shyt. and they hold that against him...really hard.

meanwhile there's this blithering, corrupt retard in office who could possibly get another 4 years to keep tearing america apart and destroying it's world standing but they're more concerned about how joe stuttered last wednesday.

fukk.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

one of the few things trump can somewhat run on is no new wars. he really has to paint biden as a war hawk. with that said, no matter how hard he tries to do that..his poor personal behavior terrible domestic policy and management of covid will overshadow that and all biden has to do is simply say he will avoid war at all costs then pivot back to domestics.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The threat that he couldn't defraud, write a check to, berate or tweet to. For what seems to be the first time in his life, he was going to have to work for something and place others above himself for the first time. This was a spectacular fail. Only the clowns and stagehands are still wanting to be at the circus. Everyone else has gone home.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"i don't want to be nice or un-nice, okay? but, i mean...the man can't speak". :francis:

and the really dirty thing is, is that even a lot of people on the left actually buy that 'biden is senile and has dementia' shyt. and they hold that against him...really hard.

meanwhile there's this blithering, corrupt retard in office who could possibly get another 4 years to keep tearing america apart and destroying it's world standing but they're more concerned about how joe stuttered last wednesday.

fukk.
Only people on the left parroting that bullshyt are Bernie bros and they quickly found out it wasn’t when Bernie debated Biden :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
one of the few things trump can somewhat run on is no new wars. he really has to paint biden as a war hawk. with that said, no matter how hard he tries to do that..his poor personal behavior terrible domestic policy and management of covid will overshadow that and all biden has to do is simply say he will avoid war at all costs then pivot back to domestics.

He tried to war with Iran and they didn’t take his bait :pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im team Biden , but it would it make sense for me to vote in NYC? and risk catching corona?
its a well known blue state, but i would like to do my part in getting Trump out.

we should have access to mail in ballots, I got them for the primary

worst case just wear mask and gloves? You've been buying groceries and doing xyz for the last 3 months why not vote