Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm glad that the dems arent doing a real convention, and i think it's gonna end up showing up the republicans as morons who don't care about their voters

i mean what the fukk is a convention, really? a get together of people who were gonna vote for that party no matter what? :dead: that shyt isn't affecting the election one way or the other. its 2020

meanwhile, if the RNC is just an absolute coronafest :banderas:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm also mad at thise long ass online commercials by Dems against Trump. fukk. ALL. THAT.

I don't even want to see them shyts, imagine someone who's uninformed.

Make them 30 seconds. shyt on the man. Lie if you want to. And keep it moving!
Scram :camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just wait. I don’t think this is the lowest Trump will go in terms of approval rating or poll numbers if this virus continues going unchecked.

His approval ratings have started dipping into the 30’s now.
Just wait. I don’t think this is the lowest Trump will go in terms of approval rating or poll numbers if this virus continues going unchecked.

His approval ratings have started dipping into the 30’s now.
I think this virus rebound could be what puts him into the 30s permanently. Katrina is what ended Bush's presidency and sunk him into the 30s. Maybe this is finally Trump's Katrina moment.

We had a solid month to prepare for a rebound and did nothing.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Make them 30 seconds. shyt on the man. Lie if you want to. And keep it moving!
Right.

Just show trump saying "Its gonna go away, it's going to disappear " over and over while a ticker shows the body count increase and increase.

Then at the end show him saying "slow down the testing...I don't kid".

Easy.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If there is anything this cycle proves, its that Twitter popular sentiment does not reflect anything other than the deepest blue areas ( and even that may not stand up to close interrogation)
We already know that Facebook is the only social media platform that moves the needle.

It's where mentally ill people that vote get their information :francis:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
it's looking like more stay at home orders are coming in the states that are "behind", at the very least mask orders. and that could be the nail in trump's coffin. this bounceback he promised in Q3 is clearly a pipe dream

Q3 starts in a week :mjlol:

I already told my mom by sometime next month the country is going have to go in another shut down period. It's inevitable. The stock market is in the toilet again and the unemployment rate is near 50M.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

What do LeanTossup have in common with Redfield and Wilton Strategies, Hodas and Associates, and the New York Times – and what do they all have in common? We unanimously agreed that Joe Biden is winning the three upper midwest states that his party lost in 2016 – Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – and that he is doing so by leads of right around 10% in all three. Another way of saying that? This is over.

At some point, we all have to reckon with what it says that Joe Biden has double digit leads in three states won by Donald Trump in 2016 per the best pollster in America. We need to reckon with the fact that Ann Selzer has a near tie in Iowa, and the Democrats winning the Senate race there. We need to reckon with the fact that a GOP PAC has mid to high teens across those trio of states. We need to reckon with the fact that Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona are all blue as well, which means that Biden has more than just a narrow path to victory, and is winning the landslide that the national polls say. And we need to reckon with all of this because denial is no longer a reasonable proposition.

So many people are seeking to deny this reality which gets stronger and stronger every day and every week. So many people still have these doubts, despite the mountain of evidence that suggests the GOP are currently dead. And at some point they need to start suggesting how and why this won’t stay this way, instead of blithely assuming they will and dismissing the people who have seen this from the start, because this is looking like the landslide we have projected since the launch of our Presidential model in March.

Now yes, things could change and things are absolutely within the realm of returning to a more normal lead, but Joe Biden could now survive two normal sized polling errors and win the election comfortably. Put another way, if that Marquette University poll of Wisconsin which said D+9 is right, then the GOP would need a national error, matched in swing states, of 3x the normal error to get to a tie in the tipping point. And so I ask – what are we fukking doing here?

Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida are also insurance policies, if for some reason one midwest state decides to hate Joe Biden for no reason, and Ohio is still in Biden’s camp, according to Quinnipiac’s polling Wednesday. The last time the GOP got any form of good news was March, when the Coronavirus polling bump happened, but since then the President is losing ground day on day and week on week. He is running away from his problems and running out of time, and we all know it. We all see him acting like he is losing, in rally speeches and on Twitter, but people still maintain he is solidly in the race.

What part of the expanding national lead for Biden, stable-to-falling approvals for Trump, and Trump’s inability to ever recover his approval ratings suggests he could pull off this kind of comeback? And why doesn’t the fact that Trump has had his deficit grow from a 6% lead in March to a double digit one now change some people’s opinions about the likelihood of a recovery?

Trump’s chances are massively oversold at this point by even people who think they are underselling him. He is toast, finished, and there’s nothing in any piece of data that says he isn’t. That may change, but as of now, this is dead and done. And lying about it doesn’t change the facts.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed all the YouTube videos on Biden's speech are getting dislike bombed to hell. Obviously the Fox News one has a horrible ration (only 8% likes and 92% dislikes), but even the NBC and his own YouTube have high dislikes.

I've also noticed every video about Coronavirus cases going up or Trump's response to it gets dislike bombed too.

I'm fully expecting the Cult of MAGA™ to start getting louder and louder as we approach November.