Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biden and DNC have dropped a 5 week $15M ad buy across cable and in the WI, MI, PA, NC, FL, AZ markets. I've seen his ads on TV watching ESPN, CNN, etc.
I'm starting to see Biden ads here in NYC. Good.

It's unlikely that there will be campaign rallies so Biden needs to shell out ads.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

GOP Pollster

Crazy. Even Trump had to react to Twitter. :mjlol:
it's unbelievable how he's done nothing but lie about it. he has pence out here saying there won't be a second wave :dead:
Not a fukking thing. Like the American public is supposed to ignore their family and friends dropping dead with no plan from the government. Ignoring this virus isn't a strategy.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't know what some y'all are looking at when comes to the ads because the Biden campaign have been running tv ads just not as much as Trump. Although, TLP been running running ads like crazy across social media and a few on TV as well. Also there has been other independent campaign ads running against Trump about his mismanagement on corona.

Why would the Biden campaign run a bunch of ads during the start of summer and barely have any money to run ads during the fall? Makes no sense.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The TLR & twitter meltdown over Biden's comments on the breakfast club meant absolutely nothing.

If there is anything this cycle proves, its that Twitter popular sentiment does not reflect anything other than the deepest blue areas ( and even that may not stand up to close interrogation)