Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:mjlol:

My dad was an ardent Biden supporter during the Primaries...

Yesterday he came by talmbout "what you think about Biden :patrice::patrice::patrice:"

I had to shut it down, man.

":hubie:I don't care how crazy he is. We gotta vote for the man :unimpressed:"

He agreed. I guess he just needed reassuring. Trump killing Joe on the airwaves. Why Dems wait so long to attack?:snoop:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because of his damn cult base. If Trump just handles this half decently, he would of won re-election easily.
Yup, and I just saw some poll numbers from the Midwest that are going to blow people's minds. I gotta go do some work but someone will post them I'm sure.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because of his damn cult base. If Trump just handles this half decently, he would of won re-election easily.
Seriously :snoop: all he had to do is show some empathy and listen to fauci and nem.

I don’t think I’d be easily won but it would be close. Trump already had more than half the population hating him. Now I really think biden is gonna smack the shyt out of him. His campaign looking like the 2019 lakers:heh: All that hype and gonna miss the playoffs. Biden is gonna work this mumbling bytch in the debates.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

My dad was an ardent Biden supporter during the Primaries...

Yesterday he came by talmbout "what you think about Biden :patrice::patrice::patrice:"

I had to shut it down, man.

":hubie:I don't care how crazy he is. We gotta vote for the man :unimpressed:"

He agreed. I guess he just needed reassuring. Trump killing Joe on the airwaves. Why Dems wait so long to attack?:snoop:
What airwaves y’all listening to?!:dahell: Don’t tell me your ol man got Fox News on. Is telemundo showing trump commercials?:damn:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Trump got attack ads on all local news channels breh.

Joe slipping
He does but even with my bias I don’t think they are landing. Especially no with the portion of the electorate Trump needs to win over.

Lincoln Project and others are dropping proxy content on Trump for Biden. Smart play not to spend that cash now IMO.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wait. I don’t think this is the lowest Trump will go in terms of approval rating or poll numbers if this virus continues going unchecked.

His approval ratings have started dipping into the 30’s now.
it's unbelieveable how he's done nothing but lie about it. he has pence out here saying there won't be a second wave :dead: