Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly, are people really changing their minds from now til november?

-we know there's not gonna be a vaccine. and the typical trump supporter is the science-denying moron that won't take it :dead:
-the economy might get marginally better, but not really. the "trump economy" narrative is DEAD 4 months from now
-the end of july when benefits shut off should be a terrible reckoning for the republicans. like, really bad :huhldup:

biden might gaffe it up in the debates, but trump is gonna have zero ammo in the debates. we'll be at 10 percent unemployment, thousands more deaths, and all biden has to say is "this man failed america". plus, debate trump is not rally trump. he's a terrible debater

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I noticed all the YouTube videos on Biden's speech are getting dislike bombed to hell. Obviously the Fox News one has a horrible ration (only 8% likes and 92% dislikes), but even the NBC and his own YouTube have high dislikes.

I've also noticed every video about Coronavirus cases going up or Trump's response to it gets dislike bombed too.

I'm fully expecting the Cult of MAGA™ to start getting louder and louder as we approach November.
YouTube likes and dislikes mean nothing. YouTube comment sections are full of right wing nutjobs and far left trolls.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

-we know there's not gonna be a vaccine. and the typical trump supporter is the science-denying moron that won't take it :dead:
-the economy might get marginally better, but not really. the "trump economy" narrative is DEAD 4 months from now
-the end of july when benefits shut off should be a terrible reckoning for the republicans. like, really bad :huhldup:

biden might gaffe it up in the debates, but trump is gonna have zero ammo in the debates. we'll be at 10 percent unemployment, thousands more deaths, and all biden has to say is "this man failed america". plus, debate trump is not rally trump. he's a terrible debater
It’s percentages now forward. Turn out and flipping key groups. I think it’s safe to say Biden wins the popular vote but that doesn’t mean anything.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

He'll weaponize Barr/Durham right before the election. Idk if the media will fall for it again as this administration is a boy who cried wolf status at this point, but it won't stop him from trying to drag Biden down w/ his DOJ.

He's also going to push another stimulus (bigger than the previous one) to try to appease voters. Mitch won't stand in his way as the party has seemed to drop the fiscal spending facade.

Biden will also inevitably have a few more gaffes. So I think right now we're seeing the spread as wide as it will be. I think this is a 4-6 pt Biden lead on election day.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think likability is going to be a big part of this.

Even if the economy comes back. Biden has shown that while in the Obama administration he presided over unprecedented growth, so an economy recovered may not be enough for Trump.

It seems like beyond the racists out there, most people are just tired of the drama and they want normalcy.

At least that's what I hope.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think likability is going to be a big part of this.

Even if the economy comes back. Biden has shown that while in the Obama administration he presided over unprecedented growth, so an economy recovered may not be enough for Trump.

It seems like beyond the racists out there, most people are just tired of the drama and they want normalcy.

At least that's what I hope.

I think 60% of this country is exhausted by this guy. I like what Jon Stewart said on TBC too, Joe has experienced loss in his life. He lost a wife and kid early on and then lost an adult son. Makes him a good candidate when a country is going through such a roughtime.