Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i can guess what trump's strategy is gonna be :dead: it's really his only shot at this point

he's gonna set himself up as the "king of the resistance". liberals and scientists want you to wear masks, but real americans who value freedom don't get told what to do" or some shyt like that

it should faily miserably :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i think i can guess what trump's strategy is gonna be :dead: it's really his only shot at this point

he's gonna set himself up as the "king of the resistance". liberals and scientists want you to wear masks, but real americans who value freedom don't get told what to do" or some shyt like that

it should faily miserably :mjlol:

Too late for that, even. Now the results of Memorial Day weekend is on the rise and hoapitals are now overflowing. To the point where the GOP governors are going :damn: and having regrets

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Too late for that, even. Now the results of Memorial Day weekend is on the rise and hoapitals are now overflowing. To the point where the GOP governors are going :damn: and having regrets

To use a phrase from one of the worst memories of this county, the levies have broken. That doesn't mean let up and keep pressure on but what it does mean is that I believe enough people have peeled away from Trump for this to be a clear victory in November.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin

He's leveling up.

renditionDownload

That train may show up after all of this.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin

And there is this, issues do change. We consistently listen to Bernie and his definition of identity politics. Not all black people but a lot of us hit the :mjtf: with that. The theory is that we will be able to get more done through Biden than we would with Bernie. That just seems to be the calculus that a lot of black people (my family and friends) that I know are using.