Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I can't even imagine a week where Trump gets good news between now and late October. Covid numbers will keep rising in the near future, the economy won't improve enough to matter, and he's saying or doing something stupid every other week. How is that sustainable?

In terms of Biden it's hard to imagine a week where negative stories about him matter. Yes, we all know the DOJ will likely open an investigation into Hunter in October. That's the gameplan they're going with. Maybe Biden gets hit with some scandal or bullshyt. But outside of that I don't really see anything working. Breh just survived a phony rape accusation without taking a scratch. He should be fine from here on out unless a woman with a legit claim comes forward.

I think that Hunter Biden investigation B.S. just got stamped out like right after them Tara Reid rape accusations. Then again it's like 4 1/2 months to election day so anything could happen (hope not). As far as Trump is concerned, the damage to re-election campaign is done. All he's done is run his mouth about law & order, "dominate the streets", talk down on mail-in voting, & running shameful campaign ads along with dismissing the seriousness of the COVID pandemic (since day 1).

To add on top of it all he trying to run a rally in Oklahoma with COVID on the rise with thousands of people that possibly can contract the virus (or may have it) and create another breeding ground for infection rates & deaths.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, we all know the DOJ will likely open an investigation into Hunter in October.
I think that Hunter Biden investigation B.S. just got stamped out like right after them Tara Reid rape accusations. .
i think the hunter biden shyt might be done for. the american people dont give a fukk about hunter biden with 200 thousand of us dead, the economy shut down, and 40 million people unemployed. i think it might even hurt the repubs to put out such a blatantly political effort like that with the country in the shape it is now. they'll be mocked

im sure it will work with a few voters, but :yeshrug:

if they actually go through with that i'll be calling pelosi and my local reps telling them they better open a fukkin investigation into jared kushner.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i think the hunter biden shyt might be done for. the american people dont give a fukk about hunter biden with 200 thousand of us dead, the economy shut down, and 40 million people unemployed. i think it might even hurt the repubs to put out such a blatantly political effort like that with the country in the shape it is now. they'll be mocked

if they actually go through with that i'll be calling pelosi and my local reps telling them they better open a fukkin investigation into jared kushner.
Kept telling folk that Ukraine shyt was the Hail Mary for trump and the people rejected that bullshyt full stop.. but once the gop saw that Tara Reid shyt got deaded it was a wrap.. Barr ain’t got no fight in him to bring an investigation into hunter Biden lmaoooo

they know that shyt will not move Biden’s poll numbers in fact it will increase it more

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Exactly. America has much BIGGER issues on it's hands with no leadership coming from the top. Everyday I come in here or on other sites The White House is in chaos. Then you got two John Bolton interviews coming up on ABC & CNN on Sunday & Wednesday and both of those joints could seriously damage Trump's re-election chances even further.

I think by late September/October a lot of those ppl that work in The White House and Senate Republicans are going to start jumping off the Trump ship. Especially if he keeps saying & doing stupid shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I agree 100% but that's not gonna stop them from trying. Everything they've done suggests they want a complete repeat of 2016, despite this being an entirely different race/circumstance. So just as Comey gave them that lifeline with the FBI statement in October 2016, they'll try something similar. But like you said nobody gives a fukk about Hunter Biden lmao. Even conservatives seem rather tepid on him especially compared to their hatred for Hillary, Obama, Bill, etc.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They've already admitted their real beef with Harris is her white husband. There's really no point in discussing her with most people on this website.

That’s not the only reason. But that’s the reason I’m bringing up.

you going to talk about present black issues and police killing.

Ex district attorney, Raised by an Indian mom, waking up next to a white man and with a white son?

that’s supposed to represent the black community in the White House :stopitslime:

Craziest shyt I’ve ever heard. Y’all do mental gymnastics all day trying to explain it

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
That’s not the only reason. But that’s the reason I’m bringing up.

you going to talk about present black issues and police killing.

Ex district attorney, Raised by an Indian mom, waking up next to a white man and with a white son?

that’s supposed to represent the black community in the White House :stopitslime:

Craziest shyt I’ve ever heard. Y’all do mental gymnastics all day trying to explain it
Are a significant amount of black people really not going to vote for Biden because Kamala has a white husband? In particular black people in battleground states? I just don't see it.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are a significant amount of black people really not going to vote for Biden because Kamala has a white husband? In particular black people in battleground states? I just don't see it.

I think the people that care about this are the same ones trump will be recruiting in battleground states.

on top of that, a well-known strategy will be for trump to add to his strategic coalition by targeting black males in battleground states.

Kamala Harris is the perfect vp candidate for them to target attack.

she’s female (sexism), locked up black ppl and it’s publicly Well known she did, and her family doesn’t look black.

trumps social media team will have a field day.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The race of Kamala’s husband is a stupid sticking point in general, but even more so given she’d be on the ticket as VP. How about save your fake militancy until she’s actually at the top of a ticket.

Well that’s why “higher learning” becomes an echo chamber quickly.

Just bc y’all don’t agree with it or don’t think u would care, doesn’t mean middle class, middle age ppl don’t for both races in battleground states dc about her background or husbands color

giphy.gif

that idealistic mindset ppl shouldn’t think in this way, even tho they clearly do needs to be deaded in 2020, it obviously didn’t work in 2016. :camby: