Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wow. Reaching like

3145120-2172042348-21929.jpg

Untitled-1.png

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This chick is a major c00nette :hhh:.

She has worked for the Senate Republican Conference and Mitch McConnell. She then worked for Trump and has played a important role in his administration (as an underling of Pompeo). She was also a big reason for Gorsuch being nominated. This evil sell-out b!tch can save it. She has done enough damage to this country and Black people :scust:.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

She has worked for the Senate Republican Conference and Mitch McConnell. She then worked for Trump and has played a important role in his administration (as an underling of Pompeo). She was also a big reason for Gorsuch being nominated. This evil sell-out b!tch can save it. She has done enough damage to this country and Black people :scust:.
I won’t go that far (ain’t saying you are wrong either) but when I saw that part of the story I had the :hhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I won’t go that far (ain’t saying you are wrong either) but when I saw that part of the story I had the :hhh:
I mean she's a lifelong Republican because her mother (Kristin Clark Taylor) is a Republican and worked for George HW Bush.

However, the fact that she has worked for Mitch, Trump & Pompeo makes her a c00nette. She can save the sanctimonious attitude acting as if she just found out Trump was racist. F*ck her :hhh: :manny: .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean she's a lifelong Republican because her mother (Kristin Clark Taylor) is Republican and worked for George HW Bush.

However, the fact that she has worked for Mitch, Trump & Pompeo makes her a c00nette. She can save the sanctimonious attitude acting as if she just found out Trump was racist. F*ck her :hhh: :manny: .
:sas2:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean she's a lifelong Republican because her mother (Kristin Clark Taylor) is a Republican and worked for George HW Bush.

Always good to have a backstory. These folks aren't heros

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oh her day is coming bet that :mjgrin: