Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is a major c00nette :hhh:.

She has worked for the Senate Republican Conference and Mitch McConnell. She then worked for Trump and has played a important role in his administration (as an underling of Pompeo). She was also a big reason for Gorsuch being nominated. This evil sell-out b!tch can save it. She has done enough damage to this country and Black people :scust:.
People feel this way about Kamala though.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

November 3rd can't come soon enough! :wow:

I don't see the Trump Adminstration being able to get out of this one. Especially with COVID-19 numbers steadily on the rise. Death toll predictions from the virus are projected to be anywhere around 170k-200k by October because states don't want to shut down again and ppl ain't following the social distancing guidelines. Not to include the unemployment rate is still high and a lot of those jobs aren't coming back.

ill_will82

Daps
You're being ridiculous. You just don't like Kamala.

I wasn't crazy about Kamala Harris running in the Democratic primaries based on some shyt I've read about her record and some stupid shyt she was doing. I don't know though with the way this shyt is going Joe might be best with picking Harris or Demmings for a VP pick.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't crazy about Kamala Harris running in the Democratic primaries based on some shyt I've read about her record and some stupid shyt she was doing. I don't know though with the way this shyt is going Joe might be best with picking Harris or Demmings for a VP pick.
i can't get over the fact that dudes don't want biden to pick "copmala", but they want him to pick demings who's a former police chief :dead:

ill_will82

Daps
i can't get over the fact that dudes don't want biden to pick "copmala", but they want him to pick demings who's a former police chief :dead:

At this point with the way Trump's approval numbers are fallen every time he opens his mouth or run a stupid campaign ad this shyt about over with. I think it should be obvious that Biden is going to pick a black woman as his VP. I don't see how Biden can go wrong with either one.

The Trump/Pence failed experiment of MAGA has to come to an end in November.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't see the Trump Adminstration being able to get out of this one. Especially with COVID-19 numbers steadily on the rise. Death toll predictions from the virus are projected to be anywhere around 170k-200k by October because states don't want to shut down again and ppl ain't following the social distancing guidelines. Not to include the unemployment rate is still high and a lot of those jobs aren't coming back.
I can't even imagine a week where Trump gets good news between now and late October. Covid numbers will keep rising in the near future, the economy won't improve enough to matter, and he's saying or doing something stupid every other week. How is that sustainable?

In terms of Biden it's hard to imagine a week where negative stories about him matter. Yes, we all know the DOJ will likely open an investigation into Hunter in October. That's the gameplan they're going with. Maybe Biden gets hit with some scandal or bullshyt. But outside of that I don't really see anything working. Breh just survived a phony rape accusation without taking a scratch. He should be fine from here on out unless a woman with a legit claim comes forward.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

They've already admitted their real beef with Harris is her white husband. There's really no point in discussing her with most people on this website.