Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
That’s not the only reason. But that’s the reason I’m bringing up.

you going to talk about present black issues and police killing.

Ex district attorney, Raised by an Indian mom, waking up next to a white man and with a white son?

that’s supposed to represent the black community in the White House :stopitslime:

Craziest shyt I’ve ever heard. Y’all do mental gymnastics all day trying to explain it

There are many cogent reasons to criticize Harris, but given your ideology I don't see why you'd take issue with them. You were aggressively supporting Joe Biden, who could be called the father of modern day mass incarceration, when there was a vast field of qualified candidates to choose from. Since DA/AG is all she's done before becoming a Senator you don't really have any ammunition also used against Biden.

You're not stupid, you typically come off as logical even when we disagree. So it's no surprise her white husband, and apparently her parentage, would be what you focus on.

Lastly, I probably know more about Kamala's time as a DA/AG than you do. I certainly crticized her before you became a reoccurring character in HL, so miss me with all this bullshyt about defending Harris. Stop relying on your feelings about her personal life and you'd understand why she's always been the universal VP choice for a white male nominee.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump has proven he can't lead through crisis. His reelection would signal the end of American power because countries already have the blueprint with how to finesse him.
But Kamala has a white husband breh:stopitslime:

but warren is Pocahontas and used to be Republican breh :what:

But demings was a police chief and locked up black people breh:beli:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are many cogent reasons to criticize Harris, but given your ideology I don't see why you'd take issue with them. You were aggressively supporting Joe Biden, who could be called the father of modern day mass incarceration, when there was a vast field of qualified candidates to choose from. Since DA/AG is all she's done before becoming a Senator you don't really have any ammunition also used against Biden.

You're not stupid, you typically come off as logical even when we disagree. So it's no surprise her white husband, and apparently her parentage, would be what you focus on.

Lastly, I probably know more about Kamala's time as a DA/AG than you do. I certainly crticized her before you became a reoccurring character in HL, so miss me with all this bullshyt about defending Harris. Stop relying on your feelings about her personal life and you'd understand why she's always been the universal VP choice for a white male nominee.

I have my own personal views. I think the black family unit is represented when voting for black candidates. That will be a top 3 issue for me until I die.

Now I can also remove my own opinions from analyzing that there are others who think that way too.

Some black, some white.

Now the issue with “higher learning” ppl is y’all can’t separate your own personal feeling from evaluating her as a candidate for all.

you’re not evaluating entire populations to win at this point. It’s subsets of populations.

Trump and Biden will be fighting for middle class, blue collar workers in battleground states. White and black. Biden needs to try to increase black turnout, mainly black working class males in battleground states.

Kamala ain’t getting them folks if anything she’d losing them

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Them polls were wrong in 2016 tho :yeshrug:
Their national polls weren’t wrong.

Final FOX News Poll in November 2016:

Clinton - 48%
Trump - 44%
Johnson - 3%
Stein - 2%

Final Results

Clinton - 48%
Trump - 46%
Johnson - 3%
Stein - 1%

The state polling that was off was Wisconsin and Iowa.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump overperformed in Ohio

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

He made up the margin of error and won the people who hated both candidates to barely win MI and PA

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i think the hunter biden shyt might be done for. the american people dont give a fukk about hunter biden with 200 thousand of us dead, the economy shut down, and 40 million people unemployed. i think it might even hurt the repubs to put out such a blatantly political effort like that with the country in the shape it is now. they'll be mocked

im sure it will work with a few voters, but :yeshrug:

if they actually go through with that i'll be calling pelosi and my local reps telling them they better open a fukkin investigation into jared kushner.
Ukraine already said that Hunter Biden didn't do anything inappropriate :yeshrug:.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Them polls were wrong in 2016 tho :yeshrug:
Nah. They weren't. Most people just thought that Hillary couldn't lose.

Also, that tweet is just stupid in general. He's ranting against Fox News even though they are his biggest bootlickers.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well that’s why “higher learning” becomes an echo chamber quickly.

Just bc y’all don’t agree with it or don’t think u would care, doesn’t mean middle class, middle age ppl don’t for both races in battleground states dc about her background or husbands color

giphy.gif

that idealistic mindset ppl shouldn’t think in this way, even tho they clearly do needs to be deaded in 2020, it obviously didn’t work in 2016. :camby:
That goes for them too. Imagine being mad a mixed woman has a husband other than what you think is ok. Same nikkas cheer their hearts out for and wear the jerseys of black football and basketball players with white wives :camby:

Clowns

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That goes for them too. Imagine being mad a mixed woman has a husband other than what you think is ok. Same nikkas cheer their hearts out for and wear the jerseys of black football and basketball players with white wives :camby:

Clowns

they still vote.

racist trump ppl still vote.

that’s my entire point in a nutshell, y’all keeping thinking ppl u like appeal to the ppl we actually need to switchback or come to vote for the dems

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Trump and Biden will be fighting for middle class, blue collar workers in battleground states. White and black. Biden needs to try to increase black turnout, mainly black working class males in battleground states.

Kamala ain’t getting them folks if anything she’d losing them

Are any of the VP candidates able to do that? At some point it's up to Biden to propose changes and legislation that will draw them. There's no magic bullet VP candidate.

Daps
The race of Kamala’s husband is a stupid sticking point in general, but even more so given she’d be on the ticket as VP. How about save your fake militancy until she’s actually at the top of a ticket.

Clowns
I remember reading a comment that Kamala used black men to get ahead in her career (Willie Brown) and to get extra publicity (Montell Williams) then got with a white man when she was done using black men and now wants to act pro-black.