Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I mean maybe it is but idk if that(anti gay rights) is a huge part of his base still

Without question, but I feel right now Civil Rights is more of a Red Meat topic than LGBT+; since most of that stuff is geared towards Religion; It won't rile them up as much. It only further alienates Conservative LGBT+ since it goes back to that question, "Why are you supporting Trump, when he is taking away your rights?"

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Without question, but I feel right now Civil Rights is more of a Red Meat topic than LGBT+; since most of that stuff is geared towards Religion; It won't rile them up as much. It only further alienates Conservative LGBT+ since it goes back to that question, "Why are you supporting Trump, when he is taking away your rights?"

So you think he’s just self sabotaging himself?

corporations have already shifted too on gay rights and there’s no way to go back on something like that

I’m not sure if they’re going to be able to roll back civil rights protections either if that’s what you’re implying... States and corporations can’t get behind something like that

I’m sure there’s an end game somewhere but numbers and the law aren’t on their side

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So you think he’s just self sabotaging himself?

corporations have already shifted too on gay rights and there’s no way to go back on something like that

I’m not sure if they’re going to be able to roll back civil rights protections either if that’s what you’re implying... States and corporations can’t get behind something like that

I’m sure there’s an end game somewhere but numbers and the law aren’t on their side

I think Trump thinks this is more of a game; if he wins, he wins; if he loses, he wins, because TrumpTV/OANN will spin the narrative that the election is rigged. I think he wants to get voters by doing Executive Orders, but at the same time, I think Stephen Miller is the puppet master.

But that's also where Trump's flaws really hurt him. He never likes to pay attention, he only likes to hear good news, and he always has to win. By not paying attention, he has already lost the fringe of his base, and is just playing to his own voters who will vote for him no matter what.

So in a way, he is self-sabotaging, but he doesn't know that he did it to himself because he doesn't listen. And the people he listens to, like Stephen Miller, while a Facist/Nationalist, are people who are stuck thinking they win a race war.

If Biden wins, it should be, but you know the country. I don't think Trump really understands that when Jan 20 happens, he doesn't have post-presidential powers. The people who spoke into his ear will leave, and Trump will have to go through congressional hearings; not like a courtroom, where he doesn't have to talk. He will have to be seen on camera, trying to explain why he did what he did.

After which he will get convicted, but first the Democrats will love to have Trump on camera getting grilled with no one to protect him.

Edit: Plus I think you have to account for possibilities of Age Onset Dementia. Where Mentally he is regressing more into a Child; Impulsive, Emotionally Unstable. Though even if the Doctor did told him at his Walter Reed visit, he would just shrug it off.

Last edited:
Daps
I think Trump thinks this is more of a game; if he wins, he wins; if he loses, he wins, because TrumpTV/OANN will spin the narrative that the election is rigged. I think he wants to get voters by doing Executive Orders, but at the same time, I think Stephen Miller is the puppet master.

But that's also where Trump's flaws really hurt him. He never likes to pay attention, he only likes to hear good news, and he always has to win. By not paying attention, he has already lost the fringe of his base, and is just playing to his own voters who will vote for him no matter what.

So in a way, he is self-sabotaging, but he doesn't know that he did it to himself because he doesn't listen. And the people he listens to, like Stephen Miller, while a Facist/Nationalist, are people who are stuck thinking they win a race war.

If Biden wins, it should be, but you know the country. I don't think Trump really understands that when Jan 20 happens, he doesn't have post-presidential powers. The people who spoke into his ear will leave, and Trump will have to go through congressional hearings; not like a courtroom, where he doesn't have to talk. He will have to be seen on camera, trying to explain why he did what he did.

After which he will get convicted, but first the Democrats will love to have Trump on camera getting grilled with no one to protect him.

Edit: Plus I think you have to account for possibilities of Age Onset Dementia. Where Mentally he is regressing more into a Child; Impulsive, Emotionally Unstable. Though even if the Doctor did told him at his Walter Reed visit, he would just shrug it off.
I don't think Democrats is that bold and Trump will just not show up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Democrats is that bold and Trump will just not show up.
i'll just be annoyed if dems try to go after trump when he loses. let him be a disgraceful memory, dont turn him into a fukkin rallying cry for the republican base in 2022. we have far bigger problems to deal with than this retard as a pathetic ex president

now if the SDNY wants to go after him :ehh: im all for it

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
i'll just be annoyed if dems try to go after trump when he loses. let him be a disgraceful memory, dont turn him into a fukkin rallying cry for the republican base in 2022. we have far bigger problems to deal with than this retard as a pathetic ex president

now if the SDNY wants to go after him :ehh: im all for it

Now that would be something to see...

Trump loses in November then after Biden's inauguration as he's leaving The White House to get on the helicopter a couple federal agents stops him on his way there only to tell him "Mr. Trump you're under arrest."

That would be some shyt.