Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

8O5mNBN.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the endless self praise these "republicans for Biden" groups heap on each other via social media and Washington Post articles but I will say this...running those ads in DC is brilliant. There's no denying that they have angered and tillted Trump, who consumes so much TV that he sees the ads weekly.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Saw another Trump TV ad today :scust:

Has anyone seen TV ads from Biden?

None at all. Where is Bloomberg at with his cash? :patrice:

Maybe Biden's team is waiting until we get closer to November, but yeah Cheeto seems to have a big advantage in terms of advertising and social media.

I also noticed I got about five mailers from Bloomberg (during the primary) and a few Trump ones ( :scusthov: ) but haven't gotten shyt in the mail about Biden.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yeah, i could actually see josh hawley winning an election. cotton wouldnt have a prayer

exactly

prop up losers who cares

now obviously it has to be properly determined who a loser is. #imwithher kinda did that with trump and it backfired spectacularly

but im talking moreso when it is out of your hands. if it was me, i wouldnt really prop up any opposition candidate at all..but if youre looking at the other side..obviously you want them to pick a loser so if they are propping someone up that is trash then so be it :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Maybe Biden's team is waiting until we get closer to November, but yeah Cheeto seems to have a big advantage in terms of advertising and social media.

I also noticed I got about five mailers from Bloomberg (during the primary) and a few Trump ones ( :scusthov: ) but haven't gotten shyt in the mail about Biden.
Remember Biden didn’t have a lot of money in the primary.

He and DNC are raising on par with Trump and RNC in last couple of months. They ain’t going to catch up all the way. But Trump and the RNC had $100M cash on hand after the last quarter.

That’s why you’ll see Trump on the airwaves now rather than August. Why he’s putting out misinformation campaigns every week on Facebook and YouTube.

And then like in 2016, you’re going to see the dark money groups try to save as many of these GOP Senate seats as possible. Probably in October just like last time.

In 2016, Hillary was favored to win and get the Dems a good shot at winning the Senate majority.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You dudes are high key pathetic... Y’all do know Biden’s strength is in digital ads right? Folk ain’t getting their news from tv..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You dudes are high key pathetic... Y’all do know Biden’s strength is in digital ads right? Folk ain’t getting their news from tv..

Biden should find the guy who did the Bernie 'America' ad and make a new version, play that on repeat.

Would fit his 'restore the soul' message.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Plus. Right now. Biden doesn't need to put out as many ads, as you have The Lincoln Project putting out hitjobs on Trump. These folks are Republicans who want to see Trump lose. As much as Democrats are more relevant with today's society, they still at times lack the courage to get dirty. These guys don't fukk around, they are just giving out blatant nut shots.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
if hes a loser like jeb then why would it matter if he gets propped up

the ones you dont want propped up are the ones that can win elections

Tom Cotton not gonna be a nominee. Republicans are gonna run some dikkhead governor or mayor. Tom got the charisma of a walnut.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
According to the constitution the most a president can have in office is actually 10 years. So let’s say Biden resigns in 2022 and hands it over to let’s say Kamala Harris. She would finish the remaining two years. She can then run in 2024 and 2028. She could potentially be president for 10 years. That would make conservatives heads explode.:shaq::mjlit: