Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Is there other videos of him holding the cup like that?

Looks like he had a stroke
giphy.webp

CarefreeHonoredLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Trump thinks this is more of a game; if he wins, he wins; if he loses, he wins, because TrumpTV/OANN will spin the narrative that the election is rigged. I think he wants to get voters by doing Executive Orders, but at the same time, I think Stephen Miller is the puppet master.

But that's also where Trump's flaws really hurt him. He never likes to pay attention, he only likes to hear good news, and he always has to win. By not paying attention, he has already lost the fringe of his base, and is just playing to his own voters who will vote for him no matter what.

So in a way, he is self-sabotaging, but he doesn't know that he did it to himself because he doesn't listen. And the people he listens to, like Stephen Miller, while a Facist/Nationalist, are people who are stuck thinking they win a race war.

If Biden wins, it should be, but you know the country. I don't think Trump really understands that when Jan 20 happens, he doesn't have post-presidential powers. The people who spoke into his ear will leave, and Trump will have to go through congressional hearings; not like a courtroom, where he doesn't have to talk. He will have to be seen on camera, trying to explain why he did what he did.

After which he will get convicted, but first the Democrats will love to have Trump on camera getting grilled with no one to protect him.

Edit: Plus I think you have to account for possibilities of Age Onset Dementia. Where Mentally he is regressing more into a Child; Impulsive, Emotionally Unstable. Though even if the Doctor did told him at his Walter Reed visit, he would just shrug it off.
I see no chance the democrats will try and grill Trump.

I hope they do but I don’t have faith they would even care at that point. I also feel Biden wouldn’t want to set the precedent either.