Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Democrats is that bold and Trump will just not show up.
Agreed. He won't face hearings, nor should he. New York is going to handle most of the legal cases against him and the Trump organization. I want the federal DOJ to investigate the small business loan program though, and expose the way he ripped off Americans.

I don't think he will be bankrupted though. Trump will have plenty of government secrets to sell to foreign governments.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Biden already said he wouldn't pardon Trump and would allow investigators to prosecute Trump without any interference from him :yeshrug:.

I am actually more excited to vote Trump out than vote for Biden, to keep it a buck.:manny:

The fukkery that is going to ensue after he gets molly whooped election night 2020 :banderas:

Him refusing to concede ever, him refusing to attend the inauguration, him slowly steaming cause CNN and MSNBC keep noting that Biden's inauguration crowd is larger than his but slightly smaller than Obama's, him refusing to leave the whitehouse, his supporters whylling out to the point the DC mayor is forced to crack some heads, the military having to threaten Trump to get him out and his p*ssy azz eventually leaving... wanting no smoke and then the indictments from the southern district of new york and new york state that are coming for him.

Oh the fukkery we will have :banderas:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'll take this w/a grain of salt as I don't see any Southern state (other than Florida) trending blue. Too early. These polls aren't to be trusted.
It feels earlier than it really is though... we have 4.5 months left. Once the summer is over, if Biden still has a big lead, Trump is finished

Do the Dems even have anyone in Arkansas running against Tom Cotton?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Wow. Just. Wow.

Moore is right.

Moore said, “Never take Trump for granted. If anybody is sitting at home thinking ‘Oh, man, we’ve got this one in the bag. Whoa, did you hear him today? He said he’s done more for black people than Abraham Lincoln. Whoa! We’re going to win,’ No. No. I’m telling you. I’m warning you, and I’m begging you, please, do not sell this man short. He has pulled off so many things, so many times.”

On Trump voters, Moore said, “It’s white men, a lot of white men, two-thirds of white men voted for Trump, feel that their grip on power is quickly fading. It’s being taken from them. They’ve been watching what’s going on the last couple of weeks. They are just as angry at that cop in Minneapolis because he’s really messed it up for the white male holding onto that power. I think white men and their fear of this —notice how Trump’s base really never changes. That percentage that’s going to vote for him. It’s 40, 41. On a good day, it’s 43 or 44. It always stays within the margin of error. That’s because it doesn’t matter what Trump does. They are going to show up. They’re counting on their rage, and their emotion is so much stronger. They have the courage of their convictions. They believe, and they’re counting on us not showing up in that same way.”