Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Plus. Right now. Biden doesn't need to put out as many ads, as you have The Lincoln Project putting out hitjobs on Trump. These folks are Republicans who want to see Trump lose. As much as Democrats are more relevant with today's society, they still at times lack the courage to get dirty. These guys don't fukk around, they are just giving out blatant nut shots.

Can't wait to see what TLP drops tomorrow on Trump's birthday.

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol: read george conways twitter, apparently trumps address to west point was fukking trash

Somebody post the whole speech

They showed bits of it on CNN and it sounded like a task force, written announcement.

Talking about fighting the invisible enemy, that "came to our shores from a distant land called..CHY-NA! We will vanquish the virus, we will extinguish this plague!!"

:russ::russ::russ:

I think he forgot this is a graduation ceremony.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Somebody post the whole speech

They showed bits of it on CNN and it sounded like a task force, written announcement.

Talking about fighting the invisible enemy, that "came to our shores from a distant land called..CHY-NA! We will vanquish the virus, we will extinguish this plague!!"

:russ::russ::russ:

I think he forgot this is a graduation ceremony.

That the Cadets were forced to attend. :sas1:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
God these Never Trumpers are something else. Another amazing ad staring of Lady G.

If I recall correctly, Clinton never had any ads showing what Republicans used to say about Trump prior to getting the nom.

godddddddddddddddddddddddd damn

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't like the endless self praise these "republicans for Biden" groups heap on each other via social media and Washington Post articles but I will say this...running those ads in DC is brilliant. There's no denying that they have angered and tillted Trump, who consumes so much TV that he sees the ads weekly.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend, until November 4th when we go back to hating them, :yeshrug: What can ya do.

F K

All Star
Daps
EaVGvwPXsAExmAb

:mjpls: Faulkner running interference to save Trump from himself.