Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden doesn't seem very senile at all to me. I don't know why that narrative is so strong. He sometimes stutters which I guess has been a lifelong thing for him. And he occasionally says stupid shyt, but he sounds 100 times more presidential than Trump who says nothing but stupid shyt constantly. Any little negative thing against Biden won't work when Trump does those things way better.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden doesn't seem very senile at all to me. I don't know why that narrative is so strong. He sometimes stutters which I guess has been a lifelong thing for him. And he occasionally says stupid shyt, but he sounds 100 times more presidential than Trump who says nothing but stupid shyt constantly. Any little negative thing against Biden won't work when Trump does those things way better.
i just saw a biden ad on youtube, and i was :mjlol: at how old he looks. it was pretty bad; he's not senile, but he's fukking old

lets be quite honest with ourselves; the fact that we're electing this guy to be the most powerful man in the world from now to 2025 is laughable. it's just a testament to how bad trump is :wow:

i predict president kamala harris taking that oath around 2022 or so :jawalrus:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i just saw a biden ad on youtube, and i was :mjlol: at how old he looks. it was pretty bad; he's not senile, but he's fukking old

lets be quite honest with ourselves; the fact that we're electing this guy to be the most powerful man in the world from now to 2025 is laughable. it's just a testament to how bad trump is :wow:

i predict president kamala harris taking that oath around 2022 or so :jawalrus:

Nothing is laughable about replacing that narcissistic orange idiot that's in the White House. A Weekend at Bernie's version of Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any version of Cheeto

Daps
God these Never Trumpers are something else. Another amazing ad staring of Lady G.

If I recall correctly, Clinton never had any ads showing what Republicans used to say about Trump prior to getting the nom.

They got Trump wasting ad money in a pointless location like DC just because he's annoyed at seeing the Lincoln Project's ads on TV.:mjlol:

They about to ruin his birthday and run another ad on that day.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Will they scatter? I expect them to become more violent and focused on state-based nonsense. They're gonna keep going far right especially if Biden struggles to fix the economy. And guys like Cotton , Pence, Pompeo etc will spend the next few years trying to win their support.

yeah i agree. if biden wins, whatever he does, even as slight and incremental it ends up being, is going to be seen by them as a colossal affront to them and their idea of society and shyt.

the trump stanbase might lose a few members along the way but they're so riled up and motivated by him and their worldview that a huge chunk of them are just gonna delve madder and deeper into the abyss. and the scary thing is, presuming biden wins in this scenario...in 2024 the republicans are gonna run some younger guy who is every bit as shytty as trump is, but waaaaaaay smarter, way more disciplined and way more capable than cheetoh could ever dream of being.

you don't want that guy in office.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps