Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if trump has to take his medicine on this tulsa rally. there's several ways i can see this being an epic failure for him

and as long as he's making people sign waivers in case they get coronavirus :mjlol: i dont think biden has to counter anything there

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
it won’t stick, trump and the gop already played that hand.. and quoting anything from OANN your a suspect hold this neg
I think you misunderstood my post. I believe OANN should be shut down using legislation, hence me bringing up the Fairness Doctrine in my original post. It's likely any Ukraine story won't stick, but I posted it to show that outside forces are going to attempt to muddy the waters again over the next few months. Unfortunately, I have no faith in the MSM to not take the bait. The NYT just let Cotton run an op-ed about how we should sick the military on the protestors. Politico ran a headline yesterday that Trump was "morally torn" about the right approach to address the racial situation in the country. They are still trying "both sides" everything and humanize this monster. So yes, if recordings are dropped I have no doubt these imbeciles will go down the rabbit hole chasing a non-story. Not sure why I deserve a neg for having this opinion.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I guess it depends on how we define Trumpism.

Someone like Tom Cotton represents a more refined, disciplined and potentially more effective form of Trumpism in my view.

The hard right morphs into different forms over time...the KKK, the John Birch Society, the militia movement, the tea party, MAGA...

Tom Cotton has the personality of a dead cat. For some reason people keep propping him up, but I just don't see him appealing to anyone

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if OANN makes a move on Fox after the election. Trying to out fox Fox News appealing to the fringe.

If he loses, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Trump buys/invests in The First (where Bill O'Reilly just started) or OANN.

He will win Florida. They are useless...

Florida should just fall into the ocean and disappear

:pacspit:

giphy.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tom Cotton has the personality of a dead cat. For some reason people keep propping him up, but I just don't see him appealing to anyone
He, like Ted Cruz, gets propped up because he's relatively young and a Harvard Law grad.

Neither of them has the populist charisma of Trump though. Not many people do, if any.