Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly I find it very interesting that people watched the last few years and said "remember when we had a democrat president and a republican senate? Yea lets do that again." That's a failure and I don't think it has to do with candidates running on the wrong policies. They don't want it, folks. They want normalcy, which is obstruction. And to me that means the GOP will handily win these two GA races. I'll be sending Warnock and Ossoff some money but I really think it's over.

I think you're right but in the case of GA I don't think it's all anti-Trump, I think what Stacey Abrams did down there is real and I think there's an outside shot. She herself damn near won the Governor race in '18 she was likely screwed out of it...

I still have some faith but I don't necessarily believe GA is blue forever. It's still a work in progress.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think you're right but in the case of GA I don't think it's all anti-Trump, I think what Stacey Abrams did down there is real and I think there's an outside shot. She herself damn near won the Governor race in '18 she was likely screwed out of it...

I still have some faith but I don't necessarily believe GA is blue forever. It's still a work in progress.
The problem is that there won't be mail ballots to bank this time. This is going to be same-day voting. And you know what the playbook will be: long lines, machines that don't work, etc.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
tenor.gif

Something something....democratic planatation, Obama and Kamala ain't black.

Tbh, the lack of mod involvement is tacit approval of such sentiment by ownership.

If you have a comment that could maybe be perceived as anti-black, you’ll see mods converge like hawks, while people steady be throwing outright slurs at Hispanics, Indians, East Asians, Arabs with no repercussions.

Lowkey threads be looking like yahoo comments section filled with hillbillies
I like posting in TLR, but some of the rhetoric is crazy. Constant outrage bait, seeing "immigrant" used as a slur, and incel-tier misogyny has me hitting the :why::snoop::scust: sometimes.

I got called a simp for saying a man shouldn't cheat on his wife.:mindblown:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And now mods are all in too. This place is looking fukked up from the top down, and it’s getting real SOHH 2.0 around here
yea, easy to avoid TLR (TLR on SOHH was 100x better, shout out to the OG's) but the lack of investment in this site and the intrusive ads that make browsing on mobile damn near impossible bring down the experience across the site.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
yea, easy to avoid TLR (TLR on SOHH was 100x better, shout out to the OG's) but the lack of investment in this site and the intrusive ads that make browsing on mobile damn near impossible bring down the experience across the site.
Brave browser. Get it. Makes the experience much better.