Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
TLR is getting worse by the day. Nearly every thread on the front page is some sort of attack on black women, Biden, Harris, etc... a total clown show in that part of the board and none of them have shown the ability to engage in real political discourse. :mjlol:
Does anybody even mod that section or did they just give up?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
tenor.gif

Something something....democratic planatation, Obama and Kamala ain't black.

Tbh, the lack of mod involvement is tacit approval of such sentiment by ownership.

If you have a comment that could maybe be perceived as anti-black, you’ll see mods converge like hawks, while people steady be throwing outright slurs at Hispanics, Indians, East Asians, Arabs with no repercussions.

Lowkey threads be looking like yahoo comments section filled with hillbillies
And there’s that bytch ass “oppressed by feminism” male rights activist vibe going on too. Dudes said fukk it and mind-melded with bum ass confederate flag-waving rednecks.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
TLR is getting worse by the day. Nearly every thread on the front page is some sort of attack on black women, Biden, Harris, etc... a total clown show in that part of the board and none of them have shown the ability to engage in real political discourse. :mjlol:
I’ll be honest, if there’s something I’m about to post in HL that I have to think twice about, I’ll save it for TLR :mjgrin:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's fukked up what he's doing but I don't really see this as him backing trump more like he's giving the base some bullshyt redmeat. Every candidate including trump can contest an election which he's aknowledging, trump is just shameless and dishonest enough to do it without good reason