Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nq0smqhah9y51.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
looking like the gop "base" is now made mostly of the trump base...trying to keep those lunatics happy might be hard for the gop without the lord of magats trump around...
It was funny because the GOP was soooo late to react like good riddance till someone was like... "Yo, how are we supposed to keep power if we abandon the Magats which is a large portion of our voting base..."

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
These people are insane. This is starting to get worrying. Trump will continue holding rallies too which will only whip them into a bigger frenzy. When he finally loses unequivocally, there will almost assuredly be violence.
I have been looking at far right wing sites to see some MAGA tards meltdown and cry. And also lurking qanon sites and they think the courts will work out for Trump. The word is they are letting the court process go but when Trump loses in court there will be violence. It is expected we all expected this. We all knew the Biden presidency will face waves of right wing domestic attacks. These people are truly delusional and dangerous. When their world crash down that the Orange tyrant lost they will lash out. Trump and right wing media isn’t making this better but fanning the flames of violence saying 2020 was a fraud election smh.