Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not entirely sure how bad the racism issues are there compared to elsewhere but I'm wondering if CO is in my future brehs.

They are one of those rare landlocked states that has great resources and a healthy population and is really progressive.
Moving to Colorado was the best decision I've made in my life. Not very diverse though.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It's fukked up what he's doing but I don't really see this as him backing trump more like he's giving the base some bullshyt redmeat. Every candidate including trump can contest an election which he's aknowledging, trump is just shameless and dishonest enough to do it without good reason
He backed him....whether he scared or not...he did..

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yea, easy to avoid TLR (TLR on SOHH was 100x better, shout out to the OG's) but the lack of investment in this site and the intrusive ads that make browsing on mobile damn near impossible bring down the experience across the site.

I won't even open this site on anything other than Brave browser. At one point you had to keep refreshing the site or it wouldnt let you post.

---

Superstar
Daps
We need to let go of TLR as We mentioned them as they wronged us. That forum has always been about that life.
We shouldn't be surprised.

Naw breh I have been on thecoli about 3 or 4 years, TLR has become something different from when I joined. Real talk I use to catch jokes over there's in some threads but now, nothing on the part board is funny. It's a sombre tone!

I don't ignore anyone except Nap, but I haven't stopped posting in TLR cause those cats are going down road of self hate I can't fukk with.

Hopefully, it calms down a bit!