Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
:umad:You being emotional. Immigrant lover! fakkit simp! You give up the bussy!:troll:
tenor.gif

Something something....democratic planatation, Obama and Kamala ain't black.

*Decent human being suggests others be decent human beings*

TLR: Why are you caping for _____?

Tbh, the lack of mod involvement is tacit approval of such sentiment by ownership.

If you have a comment that could maybe be perceived as anti-black, you’ll see mods converge like hawks, while people steady be throwing outright slurs at Hispanics, Indians, East Asians, Arabs with no repercussions.

Lowkey threads be looking like yahoo comments section filled with hillbillies

Cognito

All Star
Daps
MAGA terrorism will reign going rage like nothing we've seen the last 30 years. Hope that will make the suburbanites fully jump ship.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think this might be a troll. No official site. Twitter account for this was set up yesterday. There is a domain, godbless, in the profile. Not a site, just a parked page. I think some domainer set this up to get people to show up to some non-existent event and to advertise that domain they're trying to sell.

I read down in the comments and they're telling people to go to Parler. Apparently its some Facebook knockoff that his supporters have started defecting to.

@TheProudBoys - Proud Boys

‘Parler feels like a Trump rally’ — and MAGA world says that’s a problem

I even hate to post these links but I guess we need to be aware of the bullshyt.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
TLR is getting worse by the day. Nearly every thread on the front page is some sort of attack on black women, Biden, Harris, etc... a total clown show in that part of the board and none of them have shown the ability to engage in real political discourse. :mjlol:

And now mods are all in too. This place is looking fukked up from the top down, and it’s getting real SOHH 2.0 around here

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced most of these people that constantly tweet/talk about Soros wouldn't recognize him if he walked passed them mask-less in their local supermarket.

Rhetoric > knowledge/facts.

but breh i quoted is a dem just trolling.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
So Giuliani's case is.. about 40-50 dead people voter in --*Pennsylvania..but wont say voted for who...
*they weren't able to certify 450k ballots.. although poll workers are not a one party group...it consists of both.....
*people that came forward to say they were coerced..but we dont know who..

Those cases are so flimsy...if those 40-50 people vote republican...case loses all its credibility.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

MI/PA/NV aren't going to end up being too close. WI is closer than I'd have liked. AZ/GA were true red to blue flips so the closeness isn't a surprise. Overall, it was a great win for Biden. Not great for some down ballot dems but those were tough districts and it is what it is.

Biden himself did very well :smugbiden:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
it's despicable for a black owned site to allow this nonsense but :manny:

I had to @ the mods multiple times in a purge thread about another mod calling a Caribbean poster a witch doctor, and saying shyt like I hope your Haitian mud hut relatives die, and was finally told “nothing I can do.”

So whoever is at the top of the chain doesn’t give a shyt. As if pedo posters allowed to post here after a dozen timeouts wasn’t an indicator.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I find it very interesting that people watched the last few years and said "remember when we had a democrat president and a republican senate? Yea lets do that again." That's a failure and I don't think it has to do with candidates running on the wrong policies. They don't want it, folks. They want normalcy, which is obstruction. And to me that means the GOP will handily win these two GA races. I'll be sending Warnock and Ossoff some money but I really think it's over.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Honestly I find it very interesting that people watched the last few years and said "remember when we had a democrat president and a republican senate? Yea lets do that again." That's a failure and I don't think it has to do with candidates running on the wrong policies. They don't want it, folks. They want normalcy, which is obstruction. And to me that means the GOP will handily win these two GA races. I'll be sending Warnock and Ossoff some money but I really think it's over.
Yeah, like why the fukk did Maine re-elect Susan Collins? :mindblown:

Too many people in Maine voted Biden/Collins but not Biden/Gideon. It's just crazy :aicmon: