Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're mad :russ:

124826498_2758175781071265_1441366766554290752_o.jpg

I think this might be a troll. No official site. Twitter account for this was set up yesterday. There is a domain, godbless, in the profile. Not a site, just a parked page. I think some domainer set this up to get people to show up to some non-existent event and to advertise that domain they're trying to sell.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No surprise. Look at the pattern every time the man-baby does or says something absolutely insane and beyond that pale. At first there’s shock and Republican silence. Then time passes and it festers. Fox, talk radio, etc. all slowly start agreeing with Trump, then Republican politicians follow. It all gets normalized. Then average “undecided voters” aka fukking idiots start being like “Yeah it is kinda fishy how Biden started getting all those votes at the end. I don’t know if I trust the Democrats. Republicans either. They’re all crooks. That whole election was fishy. I don’t know who won”
So many people in my life think like this...it's troubling to say the least

And frustrating when I try to break down how this system actually works and they just refuse to listen

I've legit avoided family gatherings because of this shyt. And I see in the future I will be too...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
There’s a thread about Eva Longoria and Latina turnout on there, and apart from the general reactionary takes, someone was like “I hate hispanics”:gucci:. I called dude out, and now I’m getting negs from his ilk:scust:

I can’t deal:hubie:
*Decent human being suggests others be decent human beings*

TLR: Why are you caping for _____? You must be a _____?

Last edited: