Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If the GOP knew they'd control the Senate they may have bushed Trump by now but the thing is it is Trump's party. They sold it out to him 4 years ago. Trump Supporters ain't interested in "good old" moderate conservative leadership.
Yep, this is why I was adamant that certain Democrats better not get arrogant off this win. So many people voted for Biden at the top of the ticket and republican down ticket. This election was a repudiation of Trump more than political ideology. But despite that, he got a HUGE amount of votes and he has made headway with Demographics in ways no previous Republican has. He increased his share of all voters besides white men. This is a serious vulnerability.

I mean I always thought that Trump political ideas mixed with someone who is actually competent and equally charismatic is a fukking scary sight and that danger is still there.

Trump's biggest crime was incompetence and constant shyt-stirring. But I'm seeing a lot of people on the right who look at Trump and what ideas of his, regardless of his implementation of them, that resonated that in some aspects are left of moderate democrats and other Republicans. The non-interventionism ideas, the dropping of certain culture war issues like gay marriage and gay relationships, religious moral policing, rhetoric attacking the outsourcing of labor and manufacturing, and a few other things. Again, we know what Trump DID and it did not meet up to the rhetoric but I'm seeing some conservatives embracing the paradigm shift and this is probably why they have expanded their tent a significant amount this election.

Again, Trump even though he lost, has shifted the Republican party away from their traditional ideology that we are used to with Bush and Reagan.

This war isn't over. We lost a lot of house seats and didn't really change the Senate too much. Biden is lucky its Trump he ran against because otherwise I think Democrats would have been smoked. That 30-40 point shift in Hispanic counties in Southern Texas is the biggest weakness that needs to be addressed ASAP.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Trump still has a chance to win, y'all shouldn't celebrate yet
200.gif

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter