Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like AOC she is very smart but she is getting too big for her britches. But I doubt she'll calm down she is the new Bernie but young with some nice titties. Expect her to get even more loud as dems take over.

Same here. I like her. And yea she’s cute. She’s the future but she getting a little too comfortable. I’ll put it this way. Imagine if she was speaking out like this about the Obama campaign, three days after he won. We’d be looking at her crazy. Show Biden that same respect. Fall back. Get to work. Keep that shyt behind closed doors.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wondee what illegal act Trump asked Espar to so. Surely this is more than Trump just being a raging baby over losing the election.

Let me guess, he fires Wray because Wray wouldn't be a hack and announce a sham investigation into the Bidens.

A day OR two after the election folks speculated he asked him to seize election ballots, and rumors circulated he was going to resign because of it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:pachaha: my bad, from

20190706080216001_hd.jpg

to

X5EVPJto_400x400.jpg
:shaq:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are getting really arrogant contrary to the reality of what this election was. This wasn't a victory for centrist democrats. It was a victory AGAINST Trump. People weren't celebrating in the streets because they are happy to return to neoliberal politics center-left politics. The chanting in the streets wasn't WOO BIDEN. They were fukk DONALD TRUMP.

If these people want to lose in 2022 and 2024, keep this shyt up. Let's not ignore that Trump still got the second-highest amount of votes of any candidate ever. Let's not ignore that Bernie Sanders did overwhelmingly well with Hispanics while Biden lost them in staggering numbers. You had large Hispanic communities go from 40+ Hillary to 5+ Biden. That is fukking terrible. These people need to fukk off with this shyt right now.

Here we go. If this was true, why didn’t Bernie win? Why didn’t Warren win? The people had a chance to pick these progressive candidates. WHY DIDNT THEY? Chill out with this hating sh*t. Y’all talking about your people did this and your people did that when your candidate lost two rounds ago. The people chose Biden because people wanted to go back to the “Obama years” and Biden represents that. Progressives can come in and help move things forward but, y’all nikkas didn’t win sh*t. Biden did. If you did, you wouldn’t need us. You’d be in the driver’s seat and Bernie would be President. But you’re not.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yes, progressive policies are very popular. And you would probably register more Dem voters if you didnt appear to be repub-lite. You are running as a centrist and still losing so whats the difference. As a politician, you have to be able to brand things accordingly. Dont say its a "progressive policy", thats what it seems like centrist Dems love doing so they can cast off the progressive side of the policy. They want Americans to hate the far left of their own party.

M4A - 69% approval

Only reason its slipping for repubs is because its being branded as "AOC and Bernie's policy". Dems ae horrible at branding 9I think we can at least agree on that right?) Its still wildly popular across the board

Student loan forgiveness
53% of republicans are neutral or support. Thats 53% of republicans
Policies aren't people. Just because they exist and people liked them in a poll doesn't mean they'll get votes. :camby:

If you want to talk further meet me in the other thread.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Here we go. If this was true, why didn’t Bernie win? Why didn’t Warren win? The people had a chance to pick these progressive candidates. WHY DIDNT THEY? Chill out with this hating sh*t. Y’all talking about your people did this and your people did that when your candidate lost two rounds ago. The people chose Biden because people wanted to go back to the “Obama years” and Biden represents that. Progressives can come in and help move things forward but, y’all nikkas didn’t win sh*t. Biden did. If you did, you wouldn’t need us. You’d be in the driver’s seat and Bernie would be President. But you’re not.
They didn't win because in most people eyes, getting rid of Trump was mission number 1 and they felt Biden was the best one to do that. Literally no one I know voted for Biden because they loved his policies. Most of them couldn't name a single Biden policy. It was all about getting Trump out of office.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
what happens after the courts finish slapping them down?...does team trump admit they lost or try something else?...
Thry will likely appeal to Republican legislatures in swing states to stack the electoral college with partisans, or try to appeal directly to electors to be faithless.

That's a recipe for civil war, but I wouldn't put it past these snakes.:yeshrug: