Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Japan's 'Jo Baiden' becomes overnight internet sensation

Yutaka Umeda, 73, the mayor of Yamato, a small town in the south-west of the country, has become an overnight internet sensation after it was noticed that the kanji characters used to write his name can also be pronounced “Jo Baiden”.

He reportedly had no idea that people had made the connection between his and Biden’s name until his family told him he was trending on social media.

“I feel very close to him”, a “perplexed” Umeda said, according to the Kyodo news agency. “It feels as though I’ve also won the election.”

:russ:
When President Biden visits Japan for the first time, I hope that they meet each other :lolbron:.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Those progressive candidates were not running in swing districts in swing states like the centrist candidates. To suggest anything otherwise or to suggest their policies were the reason they won and other candidates didn't is ignorant at best.

Every campaign is flawed but Biden is going to end up with the highest total votes in American history. I think he did just fine and better than any other candidate had any hope of sniffing.

You're a 2-year Congresswoman with online clout. Go sit the fukk down.
The bottom line is, she is simply responding to attacks that started first against her from certain centerists who decided to attack her after Biden win. I mean, at the very least, what does attacking a portion of your party do except further splinter the party and cause animosity? Check out Kurt Eichenwald's Twitter for an example.

You don't have to like the chick, but she hasn't said anything I found disagreeable so far and I haven't seen her lash out at anyone when it wasn't justified. Got these folks climbing out of their graves like Rahm Emmanual throwing shots at her when their names weren't even in her mouth. This shyt is ridiculous.

This shyt is even pissing me off and ruining the happiness I had over Biden winning. You know these people are going to be maneuvering to make their influence dominant again and I'm telling you that shyt is about to be rejected.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All I'll tell you is to look at the huge losses among Hispanics for Democrats in counties in Texas along the Rio Grande Valley area. Why did Biden go from 40+ Hillary to 5+ for him among these individuals?

If Trump had handled COVID correctly or it didn't happen at all, do you think Biden would have beat him? Be honest. All progressive candidates won their races for house while Centerist candidates were losing to Republicans because they are better at being from the right than these Democrats who tried to appeal to the right.

Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees here. I'm glad Biden won but this campaign had a lot of weaknesses that were uncovered and will be more pronounced when its someone who isn't Trump on the ticket.
if trump handled covid correctly and didn't tank the economy for damn near all wage/service workers, no democrat was beating him. be honest.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
obama-fukui-8df21a24-5bad-4695-a0f3-d8745569c58-resize-750.jpg

abc_DSC_0541_091110_ssh_1517290831m.jpg

There's a city named Obama in Japan. I just found out about this after searching up the "Jo Baiden" guy :ohhh: :obama:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

centrists :ahh:

moderates :ahh:

Doesnt that mean they voted against Trump and not for Biden, any top Dem wouldve had the same result from the (R) defectors. Repubs flipped to get Trump off the top of the ticket and voted red all the way down. Centrists were sitting around praying the deep blue came through in Clark county, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, northern VA, now they wanna act like we dont deserve a seat at the table. Centrists got washed in Miami-Dade and the Texas border. Too weak. Pelosi - weak. Schumer - Weak.

Centrists now gonna be reaching over to MAGA to mend fences while MAGA spits in their faces for the next 4 years. If they spend the next 2 years kumbaya-ing trying to court MAGAs and disrespecting progressives, I might join the no-vote gang in '22 midterms and watch Biden get impeached and removed by a republican House and Senate.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The bottom line is, she is simply responding to attacks that started first against her from certain centerists who decided to attack her after Biden win. I mean, at the very least, what does attacking a portion of your party do except further splinter the party and cause animosity? Check out Kurt Eichenwald's Twitter for an example.

You don't have to like the chick, but she hasn't said anything I found disagreeable so far and I haven't seen her lash out at anyone when it wasn't justified. Got these folks climbing out of their graves like Rahm Emmanual throwing shots at her when their names weren't even in her mouth. This shyt is ridiculous.

This shyt is even pissing me off and ruining the happiness I had over Biden winning. You know these people are going to be maneuvering to make their influence dominant again and I'm telling you that shyt is about to be rejected.
Rahm isn't coming back. Kasich won't have influence. It's progressive fear mongering.

If she wants to criticize those people fine, but stay out of Biden's cabinet. You don't have pull like that.