Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Maybe if they werent so centrist, more Dems would be moved to vote and they wouldn't be in swing districts all the time
You're assuming there are more Dems in their district. Conor Lamb is running in something like an R +9 district. You think those people want anyone associated with AOC or any progressive policies? fukk outta here.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:pachaha: my bad, from

20190706080216001_hd.jpg

to

X5EVPJto_400x400.jpg

tenor.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnt that mean they voted against Trump and not for Biden, any top Dem wouldve had the same result from the (R) defectors. Repubs flipped to get Trump off the top of the ticket and voted red all the way down. Centrists were sitting around praying the deep blue came through in Clark county, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, northern VA, now they wanna act like we dont deserve a seat at the table. Centrists got washed in Miami-Dade and the Texas border. Too weak. Pelosi - weak. Schumer - Weak.

Centrists now gonna be reaching over to MAGA to mend fences while MAGA spits in their faces for the next 4 years. If they spend the next 2 years kumbaya-ing trying to court MAGAs and disrespecting progressives, I might join the no-vote gang in '22 midterms and watch Biden get impeached and removed by a republican House and Senate.
let me guess; you think that article means bernie or warren would have beat trump :mjlol:

its crazy that you guys cant see that the dems underperformed nationally because of the association with progressivism. we have the dems on tape saying it themselves in a leaked, private conference call :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It isn't, but her quote today was around Biden's cabinet so its related. I'll drop it though.

Well the guy is a piece of shyt by most accounts. I get that she should have no say whatsoever in Biden's picks and she should not, she ain't got it like THAT.. but if she wants to make it known the guy is a piece of shyt then fine, her job is to also inform her constituents and maybe they'd like to know.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
this. i know shes the progressive hero that the country needs, but the reality of the situation is that shes a two year congresswoman with zero accomplishments who needs to sit down and shut the fukk up
I like AOC she is very smart but she is getting too big for her britches. But I doubt she'll calm down she is the new Bernie but young with some nice titties. Expect her to get even more loud as dems take over.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just hope they don't do Ben like they did Cain in all seriousness. I don't know what got into Ben to be down with these clowns. Mans was a legend at one point smh
Bro you already see how it’s going to end.. He will get done the exact same way Herman did :francis:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're assuming there are more Dems in their district. Conor Lamb is running in something like an R +9 district. You think those people want anyone associated with AOC or any progressive policies? fukk outta here.

Yes, progressive policies are very popular. And you would probably register more Dem voters if you didnt appear to be repub-lite. You are running as a centrist and still losing so whats the difference. As a politician, you have to be able to brand things accordingly. Dont say its a "progressive policy", thats what it seems like centrist Dems love doing so they can cast off the progressive side of the policy. They want Americans to hate the far left of their own party.

M4A - 69% approval

Only reason its slipping for repubs is because its being branded as "AOC and Bernie's policy". Dems ae horrible at branding 9I think we can at least agree on that right?) Its still wildly popular across the board
Support for Medicare for All has remained consistently strong over the past two years, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll.

Sixty-nine percent of registered voters in the April 19-20 survey support providing medicare to every American, just down 1 percentage point from a Oct. 19-20, 2018 poll, and within the poll's margin of error.

wat_04242020.jpg

Popularity for Medicare for All grew slightly among Democratic voters, with a 2 percentage point increase from 2018.

Support among independent voters was steady at 68 percent.

However, support among Republican voters declined 6 percentage points over the course of two years, from 52 percent support in 2018 to 46 percent in 2020.

Student loan forgiveness
53% of republicans are neutral or support. Thats 53% of republicans
Perceptions-of-Student-Loan-Foregiveness_asset1.png

A majority of respondents supported student loan forgiveness to some extent, with nearly a third expressing strong support for the idea. This finding resonates with prior polls suggesting most voters support certain student loan forgiveness measures. However, strong objections were also evident: 13% of respondents strongly opposed student loan forgiveness.