Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Jamelle Bouie is being facetious, but....yes, Dems need to start doing more performative gestures like this. It's the one thing they can learn from Trump - when you do something good for the American people, go out and flaunt that shyt.

If it was up to me, Joe would be doing pep rallies around the country throughout his presidency. Anytime a bill/EO is signed, I'd hold the ceremony in factories, in schools, in hospitals where people are going to be affected. This is how you cut through the Fox News echo chamber by touching the people and forcing the local news to cover it (most people still get their news from local news). I think Biden should be outside of D.C. as much as possible once he gets this virus under control.
This is a great idea.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The audacity of this ugly ass, zombie looking motherfukker :scust:

Old white men are literally ending their lives throwing all dignity to the wind so that the rest of us will feel no remorse when they’re dead in talking up any of their accomplishments when they were alive.

Their mental fallout this past week reminds me of this clip of one of the GOAT Mel Brooks films:mjlol:

bright black

All Star
Daps
Thry will likely appeal to Republican legislatures in swing states to stack the electoral college with partisans, or try to appeal directly to electors to be faithless.

That's a recipe for civil war, but I wouldn't put it past these snakes.:yeshrug:

we are left to assume right wing nuts will do the honest and honorable thing and not try to grab more power:francis: