Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These people are getting really arrogant contrary to the reality of what this election was. This wasn't a victory for centrist democrats. It was a victory AGAINST Trump. People weren't celebrating in the streets because they are happy to return to neoliberal politics. The chanting in the streets wasn't WOO BIDEN. They were fukk DONALD TRUMP.

If these people want to lose in 2022 and 2024, keep this shyt up.
No, progressives getting really arrogant thinking this shyt was about them. It wasn't by any means. She's overstepping her boundaries and if I were Biden I'd tell her to get fukked.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
AOC rubs me the wrong way

You just got elected 2 yrs ago & think you're gonna regulate a national political party

She needs to sit her bartending azz all the way down & handle disagreements within the party behind closed doors like mature ppl do

Really can't stand her and her attention seeking antics

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No, progressives getting really arrogant thinking this shyt was about them. It wasn't by any means. She's overstepping her boundaries and if I were Biden I'd tell her to get fukked.
All I'll tell you is to look at the huge losses among Hispanics for Democrats in counties in Texas along the Rio Grande Valley area. Why did Biden go from 40+ Hillary to 5+ for him among these individuals?

If Trump had handled COVID correctly or it didn't happen at all, do you think Biden would have beat him? Be honest. All progressive candidates won their races for house while Centerist candidates were losing to Republicans because they are better at being from the right than these Democrats who tried to appeal to the right.

Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees here. I'm glad Biden won but this campaign had a lot of weaknesses that were uncovered and will be more pronounced when its someone who isn't Trump on the ticket.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
There’s a thread about Eva Longoria and Latina turnout on there, and apart from the general reactionary takes, someone was like “I hate hispanics”:gucci:. I called dude out, and now I’m getting negs from his ilk:scust:

I can’t deal:hubie:
:umad:You being emotional. Immigrant lover! fakkit simp! You give up the bussy!:troll:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TLR is so pathetic, miserable, infantile, and hate-filled it’s depressing to even browse there anymore.

It’s not even fun to make fun of people there anymore. It’s just sad. They got a tacit-Trump supporting idiot as a mod who types in the all caps red font constantly shyt-posting up a storm and literally every single post he makes is facepalm stupid, but he gets daps.

I don’t know if it’s half or one quarter or 3 quarters of what but a good portion of the regular posters there are on some MRA/Black st0rmfr0nt shyt. You can’t even attempt a good faith policy discussion there without devolving into racial/ethnic animus and flimsy ass politics of identity assertion and xenophobia.

fukk that whole place. It’s only utility is light-hearted funny stuff, pop culture news, music, animal threads, etc. Any attempt at serious discussion about world issues, you might as well be on OANN or Newsmax websites.
I saw you made a TLR thread a few weeks ago about neoliberalism and it got maybe 40 posts total, but most of them were explaining basic definitions to contrarian goofballs.

One dude asked why we weren’t talking about progressive republicans :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You just got elected 2 yrs ago & think you're gonna regulate a national political party

She needs to sit her bartending azz all the way down & handle disagreements within the party behind closed doors like mature ppl do

this. i know shes the progressive hero that the country needs, but the reality of the situation is that shes a two year congresswoman with zero accomplishments who needs to sit down and shut the fukk up

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All I'll tell you is to look at the huge losses among Hispanics for Democrats in counties in Texas along the Rio Grande Valley area. Why did Biden go from 40+ Hillary to 5+ for him among these individuals?

If Trump had handled COVID correctly or it didn't happen at all, do you think Biden would have beat him? Be honest. All progressive candidates won their races for house while Centerist candidates were losing to Republicans because they are better at being from the right than these Democrats who tried to appeal to the right.

Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees here. I'm glad Biden won but this campaign had a lot of weaknesses that were uncovered and will be more pronounced when its someone who isn't Trump on the ticket.
Those progressive candidates were not running in swing districts in swing states like the centrist candidates. To suggest anything otherwise or to suggest their policies were the reason they won and other candidates didn't is ignorant at best.

Every campaign is flawed but Biden is going to end up with the highest total votes in American history. I think he did just fine and better than any other candidate had any hope of sniffing.

You're a 2-year Congresswoman with online clout. Go sit the fukk down.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

I feel the same way. She’s going to be thrown to the bushes :camby: