Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps
Genuine question based on that fact that 70 million people in the USA are batshyt crazy.

Would anyone be upset if they broke away and did their own thing?

This feels like a turning point for white supremacy in the US. It won't hide away anymore. It has to be eliminated or there needs to be a change.

Where are they going to go? There is no market for unskilled labour overseas.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They see it too.

I've been thinking about this. Not gonna guarantee a win but we have a situation where republicans are being demoralized by the president and the activist base. Meanwhile Trump is focused entirely on legal battles to the point...will he help in GA? You'd think so since it gives him an opportunity to do rallies again but, maybe not...

Then there's the SC case on Obamcare. IF they knock it down all this becomes even harder for republicans.

---

Superstar
Daps
CUCK :laff:no wonder the bish was so thirsty for Trudeau - she probably wanted to be Chinese finger cuffed

Screenshot-20201108-132237.jpg

Wait you serious where was this?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw some shyt like that on social media over the weekend. Ignorant people were like "enjoy those gas prices! Biden gonna raise the gas prices!"

I'm like :what:

These dumb motherfukkers have no clue. Gas is cheap because of covid and other factors including suppliers playing chicken with each other etc..

The President can't do anything about it.
Yeh . I've seen this shyt too.:mjpls: Mufukka don't understand if it dropped 30% in Q2, then goes up 30% in Q3, still down ...

"
I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is three days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $1.80-2.10 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.65% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 28,000+, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. I hope our new leadership can build on these things and can keep them going, but if I were a betting person I would bet that the only place we will see these results will be in this post. (Copied)
Keep a copy to compare later. 11-6-2020"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've been thinking about this. Not gonna guarantee a win but we have a situation where republicans are being demoralized by the president and the activist base. Meanwhile Trump is focused entirely on legal battles to the point...will he help in GA? You'd think so since it gives him an opportunity to do rallies again but, maybe not...

Then there's the SC case on Obamcare. IF they knock it down all this becomes even harder for republicans.
the last thing we should do is take this for granted

im leaning towards the base being motivated that georgia was "stolen" from them and they will show out in even bigger numbers to support those crooks and "turn georgia back red"

assuming they will be "demoralized" is gonna get the senate taken from us

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

They said the same shyt about Obama and Bill Clinton. :comeon:Whenever a democrat is in power the right wing goes full retard and think they will take away their liberty. In a way thats how the GOP always energize their base. As I've always said the conservative base thrives being the insurgent party.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the last thing we should do is take this for granted

im leaning towards the base being motivated that georgia was "stolen" from them and they will show out in even bigger numbers to support those crooks and "turn georgia back red"

assuming they will be "demoralized" is gonna get the senate taken from us
It’s Georgia. Can’t rely on it. And the polls are already terrible

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They said the same shyt about Obama and Bill Clinton. :comeon:Whenever a democrat is in power the right wing goes full retard and think they will take away their liberty. In a way thats how the GOP always energize their base. As I've always said the conservative base thrives being the insurgent party.
Always the fastest talking idiots these MAGA idiots follow. Crazy part about him he used to be a Bernie bro :mjlol: