Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've been thinking about this. Not gonna guarantee a win but we have a situation where republicans are being demoralized by the president and the activist base. Meanwhile Trump is focused entirely on legal battles to the point...will he help in GA? You'd think so since it gives him an opportunity to do rallies again but, maybe not...

Then there's the SC case on Obamcare. IF they knock it down all this becomes even harder for republicans.

I feel like the percentage of Republicans that are Team Trump conspiracy theorists is a low percentage

Maybe I'm wrong tho

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Cliffs:

- Biden is better for our country and will help heal international relationships
- millions more people voted for trump this year, his support will NOT go away and this is a recipe for more conflict in our country
- trump was not polling well on major issues like racism or coronavirus, his supporters do not connect that reality to their vote or what’s going on in their state.
- they would never vote for Joe Biden
- trumpists are not in denial as many would have you think
- trumpists see themselves as being at war against communism, mainstream media, science, the Democratic Party, ect.
- in wars, you lie, cheat, and steal in order to win. Some people will die, but that’s a necessary cost to win.
- when you are at war the norms of society evaporate and your actions are justified because your side is better.
- when downplaying the virus they KNOW that some of their own will die. But it’s worth it because trump must be supported.
- all of these are signs of a cult that has become a cultural force.
- trump supporters see themselves as agents who are individually recruited for the cause of supporting trump who will save America.
- god is on their side
- the Democratic process is fundamentally different when one side is operating as if they are fighting a continued war vs another side trying to stop authoritarianism
- it’s not enough to argue against a cult with facts and logic, we have to figure out a way to confront this mentality

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
When his supporters find out he been finessing them for money this whole time :russ:

i wonder if they ever asked themselves why "billionaire" donald trump isnt eager to go back to his old life...it cant be just because he dont like to lose...he could run again in 4 years if winning means that much to him...trump has to be using the presidency for his own benefit and doesnt want to give it up...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

There is the worry in the the back of my mind that they will be willing to go the "faithless" electors route if the Supreme Court option fails. I have seen to many GOP talking heads and talk in conservative spaces about this. The targets are Wisconsin,Pennslyvania and Michigan since they have Republican majorities. December 6th is going to be a very important day. Also the state GOP chair is claiming there is "fraud." Trump supporters are already protesting in Harrisburg,Lansing and Madison. Rick Santorum tried to dead the idea of the PA state legislature in doing this however there is still loopholes they can apply.

I still think cooler heads will not allow this in state legislatures because the ramifications would devastating but Trump not conceding and fighting this to the bitter end is not healthy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't have much faith in 'Operation Warp Speed' but we'll see.. I'll say this much, after watching 60 Minutes, whether you feel they will deliver on this or not or whether you trust the vaccine or not... Trump did a HORRIBLE job in messaging...

If Trump had hit it out the park on messaging this and actually cared about Covid even a little bit he might have gotten reelected believe it not.. or it would have been closer.

People wanna talk about Biden, Biden did a great job campaigning... Trump was a fukking disaster. Why aren't we talking about that?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There is the worry in the the back of my mind that they will be willing to go the "faithless" electors route if the Supreme Court option fails. I have seen to many GOP talking heads and talk in conservative spaces about this. The targets are Wisconsin,Pennslyvania and Michigan since they have Republican majorities. December 6th is going to be a very important day. Also the state GOP chair is claiming there is "fraud." Trump supporters are already protesting in Harrisburg,Lansing and Madison. Rick Santorum tried to dead the idea of the PA state legislature in doing this however there is still loopholes they can apply.

I still think cooler heads will not allow this in state legislatures because the ramifications would devastating but Trump not conceding and fighting this to the bitter end is not healthy.

So? The ballots that came into PA after that date were already segregated. They are not included in the total Biden vote that has been confirmed by networks and the secretary of state.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Also, I watched the PA segment on counting ballots. There is literally no chance in hell of any real court or real judge throwing out these ballots. That was a fukking hail mary from the get go.
I just watched the PA live feed

Often people with cams would come i and take pictures..some with DSLR other with phone...

In other words...they had access to it until they started making threats about stop the count...

Also..it means..everything is recorded....this is why trump has gone full conspiracy theory...its all he has left

We are about to witness grade A fukkery....

Makes up for the cinemas being closed/restricted