Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
trump is legit crazy...he really might think he can pull some putin or kim jong shyt in america...
No he won't. He and everybody around him knows it's over. He's finessing people out of money cause he's up to his eyeballs in debt. Check out how everything leads to we need your help. Please donate to our worthy cause. :steviej:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump going around the country attacking people's dead family members is actually far more civil then what I expected but the visuals of it is :laff::laff:

I'm expecting a "Dig Them Up" chant and Trump to do the shovel taunt
Here's what we are gonna do. Some people might say its a bit harsh but we are going to dig up the dead folks. Dig em up! We have to!

"Dig them up! Dig them up!"

We have no choice folks. The radical left is trying to steal the election. We can't allow that to happen. I have given a contract to a great company and they will distribute 1 million shovels. The best shovels And we are going to dig up the dead!

"Dig them up!" Dig them up"!

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Here's what we are gonna do. Some people might say its a bit harsh but we are going to dig up the dead folks. Dig em up! We have to!

"Dig them up! Dig them up!"

We have no choice folks. The radical left is trying to steal the election. We can't allow that to happen. I have given a contract to a great company and they will distribute 1 million shovels. The best shovels And we are going to dig up the dead!

"Dig them up!" Dig them up"!

Four Seasons Total Landscaping? :ohhh: :mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Also, I watched the PA segment on counting ballots. There is literally no chance in hell of any real court or real judge throwing out these ballots. That was a fukking hail mary from the get go.
Can u give us some main points?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can u give us some main points?

I can't remember everything but they showed their whole process, explained the whys/hows and 60 min interviewed all of the election officials.. they aren't standing down. There's nothing to hide and only an idiot would believe they've done anything irregular. Courts aren't going to do shyt.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fdt_red_1080x.jpg

fdtmask_white_1080x.jpg

FDT Face Mask

FDT T-Shirt

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I can't remember everything but they showed their whole process, explained the whys/hows and 60 min interviewed all of the election officials.. they aren't standing down. There's nothing to hide and only an idiot would believe they've done anything irregular. Courts aren't going to do shyt.
Explains why their lawsuits keep getting thrown out for lack of evidence.