Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Most of these Christians have no shame. They'll tell you their pastor or profitess prophesied this or the other and when it don't come through they'll act like nothing happend and they weren't telling you that there was going to be some great calamity just last week:stopitslime:
You don’t have to tell me. I already know the conversation

“So why didn’t it happen”

“ We/you didn’t have enough faith”

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw some shyt like that on social media over the weekend. Ignorant people were like "enjoy those gas prices! Biden gonna raise the gas prices!"

I'm like :what:

These dumb motherfukkers have no clue. Gas is cheap because of covid and other factors including suppliers playing chicken with each other etc..

The President can't do anything about it.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I saw some shyt like that on social media over the weekend. Ignorant people were like "enjoy those gas prices! Biden gonna raise the gas prices!"

I'm like :what:

These dumb motherfukkers have no clue. Gas is cheap because of covid and other factors including suppliers playing chicken with each other etc..

The President can't do anything about it.
lmao also did they forget when it cost $5 under George W Bush :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Reagan did run on a policy.

Cut taxes for the wealthy and it will make you rich. Was it garbage? Yes, but it worked because he promised that people would eat off that.
My point was after Reagen ran on less government you are not winning over republican voters by running on expanding government