Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
My point was after Reagen ran on less government you are not winning over republican voters by running on expanding government
Yep, it'll he a long road ahead raising taxes after the country has been used to it for over 30 years. Blame Reagan

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My point was after Reagen ran on less government you are not winning over republican voters by running on expanding government
I’m not tryna win Republican voters.

I am aiming for working class and poor voters. Those people who don’t vote. And there are some who are desperate and jumped on MAGA because it’s their barest feelings. I’m interested in courting the working class and offering shyt for them. If some MAGA joins, cool.

Reagan promised people would be rich if they cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations. That is what people ran too.

Also, if you breh haven’t noticed, taxes have gone up on the middle and working class.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I saw some shyt like that on social media over the weekend. Ignorant people were like "enjoy those gas prices! Biden gonna raise the gas prices!"

I'm like :what:

These dumb motherfukkers have no clue. Gas is cheap because of covid and other factors including suppliers playing chicken with each other etc..

The President can't do anything about it.
Yeah, also, gas prices have been low for 5 years. Obama was still president in 2015.

Presidents don't control gas prices. People are just stupid.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is the prime minister of Slovenia (Melania's home country):

He has been tweeting and retweeting conspiracies about the election. You know that he's big mad that Trump lost :mjlol:

I hope that Biden deports Melania and imposes sanctions on Slovenia's government :laff:

@King Kreole, come get your countryman. :mjgrin:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I am loving that OAN, Fox, NewsMax and others are keeping up with this charade. Make their followers so disenfranchised that they no longer believe in the voting process and simply stop doing it while we get real change done.

They see it too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lmao also did they forget when it cost $5 under George W Bush :mjlol:

It seems to have slipped memory :mjlol:

65bcd2f089fb4c281f7f69a841e2530b.gif