Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these folks literally prophesized Trump would win. They also saying crazy stuff like God sent Trump to be president.
:patrice: I wonder what they are saying now, since clearly “God” can’t be wrong.

Most of these Christians have no shame. They'll tell you their pastor or profitess prophesied this or the other and when it don't come through they'll act like nothing happend and they weren't telling you that there was going to be some great calamity just last week:stopitslime:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Clyburn interview on Meet the Press made believe Dems won't win back the Senate. :francis:

He was trashing everything progressive and juelzing why Harrison lost.
He need dinosaurs like him gone, he's holding back the democrat party. He went on tv this weekend and did nothing but air out dirty laundry

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This is the prime minister of Slovenia (Melania's home country):

He has been tweeting and retweeting conspiracies about the election. You know that he's big mad that Trump lost :mjlol:

I hope that Biden deports Melania and imposes sanctions on Slovenia's government :laff:

no leave slovenia alone :birdman:

i will say my buddy from there was also on the conspiracy grind. i was just like nah dude.

i love that country though.