Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
me too. i live somewhere the state government has a pretty good grip on COVID so its not as much a motivation for me.

its 34 percent in LA

Mississippi has the highest black percentage, around 40 percent. but white people there vote so reliably republican - even more than somewhere like Georgia - that flipping the state is basically impossible unless you have very low white turnout and very high black turnout.

and while a lot of more liberal people have moved to states like Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia thats not gonna happen with Mississippi because nobody liberal wants to live there. i have a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend because she didn’t want to move down there
Yeah, white Mississippians vote about 80-90% for the GOP. In order for Democrats to have a chance to win in MS, that number would have to go down to 60-70%.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
John Bel Edwards is an outlier. He's a socially conservative Democrat that wouldn't come close to winning a national primary. An anti-abortion and anti-gun control politician will NOT win a Democratic presidential primary.

Just like how Charlie Baker, Larry Hogan or Phil Scott couldn't come close to winning a Republican presidential primary. They are too moderate/liberal for the national base of GOP voters.
it also helped that he was a 'hometown' fellow from the Amite area. So some of the normally very red areas voted for him as well. It was funny watching Trump go after him as if he was some far left radical. That's not how Louisiana politics works. :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This map shows it pretty clearly. Don't look too much at NY because all the votes need to be counted and Biden will run up the score even more. But look at Miami and look at South Texas. Texas latinos shifted towards Trump. Cubans in Miami. But look at the shift overall... tons of blue everywhere.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you keep harping on policies but since Reagen Republicans have drilled into their base that government programs are a waste and keeping more of your money is better for you.
Reagan did run on a policy.

Cut taxes for the wealthy and it will make you rich. Was it garbage? Yes, but it worked because he promised that people would eat off that.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You're so, so right Donald Dumbfukk.

The press has NEVER declared a winner before and been taken seriously by the fake victor. Not in the morning of November 9, 2016, or any election year before that. :comeon:

So much for the talk of getting him to concede