Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Going forward Dems need to focus on flipping SC and LA.. Florida don’t even matter no more

Not enough educated whites to align with high black turnout to flip the state like in GA.

If Columbia or New Orleans becomes a tech hub with at least one or two big companies, it could happen. That's how AZ and GA were won. Phoenix suburbs and Atlanta attracted a glut of educated whites who are more likely to vote Dem.

That's the alliance in those states that needs to happen. Note: I'm not saying that educated whites are all good or anything, I'm just saying that it's how electoral politics work right now.

Basically that's the problem in a lot of these Bible Belt states. We could win AL, MS, LA, if only we had some help, but it's just us in those states.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So GOP and DEM reps were in every polling center. So were cameras.

How more transparent does the process need to be?

Why doesn't someone ask them that? Horrible narrative based on lies.
It doesn’t make sense cause if you will cheat, Florida is the one you flip. That basically ends Trump’s chances.

Instead you go after Georgia and don’t bother to flip seats?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not enough educated whites to align with high black turnout to flip the state like in GA.

If Columbia or New Orleans becomes a tech hub with at least one or two big companies, it could happen. That's how AZ and GA were won. Phoenix suburbs and Atlanta attracted a glut of educated whites who are more likely to vote Dem.

That's the alliance in those states that needs to happen. Note: I'm not saying that educated whites are all good or anything, I'm just saying that it's how electoral politics work right now.

Basically that's the problem in a lot of these Bible Belt states. We could win AL, MS, LA, if only we had some help, but it's just us in those states.
Bezos and google can put a lot of bucks in them LA streets In NO

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t make sense cause if you will cheat, Florida is the one you flip. That basically ends Trump’s chances.

Instead you go after Georgia and don’t bother to flip seats?
Everyone knows these claims are bullshyt.

This is basically shyt stirring until someone gets killed. Then they will raise their hands and pretend they did nothing.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Another thing is, even if black turnout increases in a state like MS, it might just make the redneck whites vote GOP even more than they already do.

Whites in MS vote for the GOP at like an 80% level right now.

Daps
Bezos and google can put a lot of bucks in them LA streets In NO

That's why I'm hoping if Google or Amazon expands soon, it's to a place in one of these states where relocating a bunch of liberal educated West Coasters can flip the state.

The problem is that these states also tend to have shytty infrastructure, so these companies look elsewhere.

Another thing is, even if black turnout increases in a state like MS, it might just make the redneck whites vote GOP even more than they already do.

Whites in MS vote for the GOP at like an 80% level right now.

The good news is that the rural vote in MS and AL (and I think LA) are basically maxed, same way in GA the rurals couldn't save them anymore. At some point, you keep moving in educated whites (and educated other races, too) and they outnumber the rednecks in the rural areas.

We could basically flood these states and the rurals couldn't do shyt about it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even with Biden voters Covid-19 was the second most important issue. Data showed that "race issues" were the #1 issue overall though it was pretty close between that, Covid and healthcare.

You'd assume Biden/Harris will want to focus on all 3 of those issues during their administration so let's see it play through.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my favorites from 2012 still very relevant it seems

21197_10151273113553234_1193139399_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Even with Biden voters Covid-19 was the second most important issue. Data showed that "race issues" were the #1 issue overall though it was pretty close between that, Covid and healthcare.

You'd assume Biden/Harris will want to focus on all 3 of those issues during their administration so let's see it play through.

I'll be honest, Covid was not even number 1 for me. It is very important but race relations + not having a retard president were my #1s.