Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
This map shows it pretty clearly. Don't look too much at NY because all the votes need to be counted and Biden will run up the score even more. But look at Miami and look at South Texas. Texas latinos shifted towards Trump. Cubans in Miami. But look at the shift overall... tons of blue everywhere.

It is wild that in Ohio's two southernmost big cities and regions we shifted BIG blue, especially in Columbus, but I'm real disappointed that the NE / Cleveland didn't come through. And way too much stupidity in the shifts everywhere else to the right - especially in E Ohio / Youngstown and adjacent. Such a contrast in this state between the smart and the stupid - and the stupid / racist are the huge majority. :martin:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't think a judge would have the ballz to just throw out votes thats already counted, but who knows with these ppl. It annoys me how we have to placate them when they lose and reach accross the isle. When we lose, its fukk u, u lost. Elections have consequences. Now his whore wife is getting in this. Disgusting

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the L's keeps coming

yoooo :laff:

EC5Me_wXkAAj8k5.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
South Carolina and Louisiana? :gucci:

Those are deep red states. Dems need to focus on Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina and Texas NOT those states you mentioned.
They should spend the next four years pushing Texas hard. If that shoe ever drops, it's basically a cake walk into the white house.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This map shows it pretty clearly. Don't look too much at NY because all the votes need to be counted and Biden will run up the score even more. But look at Miami and look at South Texas. Texas latinos shifted towards Trump. Cubans in Miami. But look at the shift overall... tons of blue everywhere.

The country is left leaning. It's just the senators in the low populated states having 2 votes holding it back :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Biden needs to get ahead on COVID now.

Release a video telling people to stop partying and start social distancing to get this shyt under control.
Nah, trumptards and “mah freedoms” crew gonna go even harder with no masks and mass gatherings, they will try to sky rocket this shyt even further just to say Biden is failing to control covid.