Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Another thing is, even if black turnout increases in a state like MS, it might just make the redneck whites vote GOP even more than they already do.

Whites in MS vote for the GOP at like an 80% level right now.
It’s a two fold problem. The rednecks keep the state down so even though they have world class education facilities in-state, the liberals leave for better jobs.

The reason I said Louisiana could work is cause like Georgia, they have a (small) film industry and New Orleans culture can bring in younger people plus the colleges are good.

It’s just the fact the state is so heavily weighted to the south the rednecks can keep numbers.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not good. Apparently they're trying to convince him to go out gracefully, get the red carpet treatment out of office and be a kingmaker for 2022/24. This is the worst case scenario for Dems. We need this dude wrecking havoc in that party on the way out.

He will be dead in 4 years. The stress of paying back those loans without the ability to steal it from us is going to send it to his grave. Maybe his supporters will donate to him

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The fact that Louisiana elected Gov. John Bell Edwards twice thanks to the black votes, gives me hope SOMEDAY that it can be flipped.
John Bel Edwards is an outlier. He's a socially conservative Democrat that wouldn't come close to winning a national primary. An anti-abortion and anti-gun control politician will NOT win a Democratic presidential primary.

Just like how Charlie Baker, Larry Hogan or Phil Scott couldn't come close to winning a Republican presidential primary. They are too moderate/liberal for the national base of GOP voters.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
John Bel Edwards is an outlier. He's a socially conservative Democrat that wouldn't come close to winning a national primary. An anti-abortion and anti-gun control politician will NOT win a Democratic presidential primary.

Just like how Charlie Baker, Larry Hogan or Phil Scott couldn't come close to winning a Republican presidential primary. They are too moderate/liberal for the national base of GOP voters.

He could even get away with being pro gun but the abortion thing leaves him DOA.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

They said the same about Clinton too.

:manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They said the same about Clinton too.

:manny:
Clinton didn't run as being anti-abortion or anti-gun control. Also, the 1990s is a completely different era. Politics were much less polarized in 1992 than in 2020. Ridiculous to even compare.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'll be honest, Covid was not even number 1 for me. It is very important but race relations + not having a retard president were my #1s.
me too. i live somewhere the state government has a pretty good grip on COVID so its not as much a motivation for me.
You don’t think Dems have the it in them to turn LA blue? They have a dem gov, majority of the state is black
its 34 percent in LA

Mississippi has the highest black percentage, around 40 percent. but white people there vote so reliably republican - even more than somewhere like Georgia - that flipping the state is basically impossible unless you have very low white turnout and very high black turnout.

and while a lot of more liberal people have moved to states like Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia thats not gonna happen with Mississippi because nobody liberal wants to live there. i have a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend because she didn’t want to move down there

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Clinton didn't run as being anti-abortion or anti-gun control. Also, the 1990s is a completely different era. Politics were much less polarized in 1992 than in 2020. Ridiculous to even compare.

Clinton actually passed the strictest gun control bill ever. It may have cost him in 96 if his opponent didn't have the energy of a log.