Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Trump big desperate, for the first time in 4 years, America is ignoring his antics.

This is glorious.
Daniel Cameron (kentucky AG) is reportedly joining other republican attorney generals taking legal action in the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot case :russ::russ::russ:since when can other state attorney generals butt their nose into someone else's business? god I hate this fukking c00n

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump big desperate, for the first time in 4 years, America is ignoring his antics.

This is glorious.
full
"Please like my tweets!"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw some talk earlier about Kristi Noem, and while I do think the GOP is pushing her hard as their next rockstar, I don't think we have to worry about her in 2024 unless, God forbid, we still don't have the pandemic in control by then.

Sturgis alone should kill her chances nationally.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these folks literally prophesized Trump would win. They also saying crazy stuff like God sent Trump to be president.
:patrice: I wonder what they are saying now, since clearly “God” can’t be wrong.
Doesn't matter what they say. They are wolves, the people who follow them are sheep. Sheep will always follow.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of these folks literally prophesized Trump would win. They also saying crazy stuff like God sent Trump to be president.
:patrice: I wonder what they are saying now, since clearly “God” can’t be wrong.
On the flip, a lot of black churches are on god said he’d deliver us a victory/from trump. Can’t put too much stock into what religious people attribute to god

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No we need to stop acting like half of the country is not racist and retarded and bets against their own goodwill.
He’s really pushing this “dems suck” persona to the extreme. To the point where he is willfully ignoring the above

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ohhh:

i dont think its because of white guilt

at the national level white voters who are willing to vote democrat might just respond better to having non-white candidates on the ticket and think they are better qualified

like a reverse bradley effect

i have no idea why. voters usually like “outsider” politicians more and most politicians have been white through all of the countrys history so maybe they view them as less corrupt insiders?