Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

giphy.gif
:russ::russ: “Get your filthy, tanned mitts off me, in Jesus name”

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So GOP and DEM reps were in every polling center. So were cameras.

How more transparent does the process need to be?

Why doesn't someone ask them that? Horrible narrative based on lies.
Rudy says more than 130K votes were counted in Philly w/o anyone present

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rebuilt the blue wall and flipped Arizona/Georgia yet people are complaining because he didn't win which state... Florida? I never factored it into my map and the seat lost there in the house was also because of the Cuban turnout.
Going forward Dems need to focus on flipping SC and LA.. Florida don’t even matter no more

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
i seriously think that trump gained millions of votes from people who are COVID conspiracy theorists or bought into the “economy is more important than old peoples lives” angle

of course biden gained votes too from people concerned about the pandemic but the impact of COVID on this race wasnt as one sided as i thought it would be

Exactly. Not accusing you of this but a lot of Gen X liberals in liberal areas (like my parents) assume that the majority of the country shares their beliefs on Coronavirus handling.

Politically indifferent Brad in Ohio is not going to vote for Biden because of the Coronavirus. In fact he might even side with the GOP.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Going forward Dems need to focus on flipping SC and LA.. Florida don’t even matter no more
South Carolina and Louisiana? :gucci:

Those are deep red states. Dems need to focus on Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina and Texas NOT those states you mentioned.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Rebuilt the blue wall and flipped Arizona/Georgia yet people are complaining because he didn't win which state... Florida? I never factored it into my map and the seat lost there in the house was also because of the Cuban turnout.

God I hope Biden holds onto AZ or the Trumptards are going to be even more fired up.