Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The long term end game for the Democratic Party is consistent one party rule. Use demographics to win this election, win 2024,2028,2032,2036,2040,2044 etc. To keep any progressive policies alive this is the key. Also to undo the judicial system by setting up liberal judges nation wide and have a supermajority in the Supreme Court.
The Republicans already planned for this. The packing of judges and the fact they hold the Senate with the bible belt and Midwest.

Being an obstructionist party, like they were under Obama, is their true default position. Leading a country isn't their thing anymore. They know the population overall isn't with them but the Dems can't get a 60 vote majority to basically shut them up and have a true mandate. The second the Dems pass another progressive style Obamacare policy, the Republicans are counting on their base to give them back that 48-52ish stalemate.

Republicans are a state's rights party in its final form.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems most of us expect little from Biden.

That man may take a FDR mantle and become the most consequential president for the past few decades.

I dont know the Dems can wait 4 years out. They need to act now. Biden might surprise a lot of people.
i mean at the end of the day, the president is mostly a figurehead :yeshrug: he doesnt write the bills. that supposed to be bernie and warren's job

dems can still lead a charge and have biden be the one to sign off on shyt

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What path do yall think the Republican party will take if Trump loses? Will they go back to their old less batshyt insane ways with a mitt romney type, or are these MAGA fukks the new show runners? I can't imagine they will settle for a moderate after having a guy who speaks exactly whats on their stupid racist minds. Will the party split in two?
If Trump loses the MAGA/Tea Party base will blame the GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back. The base will likely get more radicalized and we could see a Tea Party 2.0 but with Trump and Trump Jr leading that faction. Any moderate will be voted out. If the establishment forces a moderate down their throat in 2024 it could lead to a party split. What is likely gonna happen is with the Dems in power we will see the right further radicalized. There will be backlash towards police reform, the economy will still suck, and that is a recipe for angry white men being more angrier.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump loses the MAGA/Tea Party base will blame the GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back. The base will likely get more radicalized and we could see a Tea Party 2.0 but with Trump and Trump Jr leading that faction. .
nah, trump jr is a fukking p*ssy. without his father he doesnt have the balls to strike out in politics as himself

also with his father losing, he'll have lost all credibility so no one would fukk with him anyway :heh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Trump loses the MAGA/Tea Party base will blame the GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back. The base will likely get more radicalized and we could see a Tea Party 2.0 but with Trump and Trump Jr leading that faction. Any moderate will be voted out. If the establishment forces a moderate down their throat in 2024 it could lead to a party split. What is likely gonna happen is with the Dems in power we will see the right further radicalized. There will be backlash towards police reform, the economy will still suck, and that is a recipe for angry white men being more angrier.
I was going back n forth with @Mephistopheles about this in the Tom Cotton thread. I just don't see "Trumpism" moving forward without Donald Trump. I think he has a unique ability to con, sale, and hold the media attention needed for a movement like this. I also believe a lot of his "supporters" are only with him because he won and he's in the position of power to enact their agenda. I don't envision the party continuing to kiss his ass once he loses that power. The rest of his family are a joke. Don Jr. isn't built for this.