Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That 3rd party 8% is going to sink Trump in GA, expect that number to go over 10% :mjgrin:

Libertarian Party doesn't seem to have a high profile ticket like last time

And Howie Hawkins with the Greens ain't gonna get as many votes as Jill Stein

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@jerniebert. Thoughts on this?

Unfortunately I have a bunch of family members from my dads side who fall in line with this bullshyt including two brothers and two sisters from my dad. I can't defend it.:mjcry: I have two sisters from my mom who fall in line with my views. I grew up with them. The family on my moms side is more in line with my way of thinking and hate Trump. Only problem with them is they don't vote. Most my family lives here in the Fresno area, South Texas, and the Imperial Valley in Southern California. All three are conservative areas. They love Facebook and believe all the bullshyt on there. I've had to stop talking to some family and unfriend them on Facebook. Not that I really talked to them much anyways. I'm not big on hanging out with my family especially the Trump lovers. I really only use Facebook for local events happening in the area. I try not to talk politics or current events on Facebook. To many stupid people. Most of the people I do associate with in everyday life are liberal. I live in a liberal district and my neighborhood is liberal.

I started playing ball again recently and when ever somebody makes a bad call or lies they call it Trump Facts. I play with a mix of blacks and mexicans. None of them like Trump. Even the coworkers I'm close to are Trump haters, but again they are a mix of black and mexican as well.

But yeah these numbers don't surprise me based on my interaction with my family alone. Almost all the Trump supporters in my family have parents who crossed into the U.S. illegally, but act like they're different. Lets just say they're not really fond of my views. When I do call them out on there bullshyt with facts they usually stop responding right away or try to make a joke out of it and act like they were just trolling. It's not for lack of effort, but I'm not changing there mind. Some of them are even "All Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter". At family events I keep my distance from them or else it'll turn into an argument none of them can win. They've always looked down on us, so I knew the deal a long time ago. My dads kids don't like me because they don't like my mom. It has nothing to do with me because I've never even really talked to any of them except my brothers. One brother was trying to put a garage on the property my dad gave me and wanted me to sign over half the property to him. I went to the protest here two weeks ago and I noticed my him. I said hi and he acted like he didn't know me. He's married to his 3rd white girl.:snoop:

I wish I could say the numbers aren't true, but unfortunately I can't based off my personal experiences.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Well Republicans also are in danger of losing the Texas state House in November which would mean they'd lose totally autonomy on re-districting matters. So their issues here are also on a more local level.

But back to your main point, I think it's a little farfetched to say that they don't really care about the presidency. Their party has committed to spending more than a billion dollars for Trump's re-election campaign. As long as the president has appointment powers for the judiciary then they will care deeply about the presidency. If taxes is 1A for them, 1B would be the courts.
Billions of donor dollars.

Ted Cruz isn’t going to lose any of his stock options, personal wealth, or campaign cash if Trump loses. And he will be around unfortunately still to keep getting donor money if Trump loses.

This is just a game to these people. Rand Paul will twist into a pretzel his beliefs to stay in the money side of things.

They only lose if they are ostracized from making any money by the donors or lobbyists.

It’s not that they don’t care about he presidency. It’s just that they’ve figured out how to manipulate the office from outside power.

So much of what Trump and McConnell get away with is cause they broke unwritten rules or just made some up.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think trump and the republicans really might end up being in for a fukking world of hurt this november

this social movement is like nothing i've seen recently, and there's clearly plenty of anti-trump sentiment tied up into it. i think these protests are full of the kind of younger kids that never vote; dems need to change that

also, this market crash today = the end of the fake narrative that the economy is gonna come back. that coupled with another breakout of coronavirus is the end of trump's orange chapter :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billions of donor dollars.

Ted Cruz isn’t going to lose any of his stock options, personal wealth, or campaign cash if Trump loses. And he will be around unfortunately still to keep getting donor money if Trump loses.

This is just a game to these people. Rand Paul will twist into a pretzel his beliefs to stay on in the money side of things.

They only lose if they are ostracized from making any money by the donors or lobbyists.

It’s not that they don’t care about he presidency. It’s just that they’ve figured out how to manipulate the office from outside power.
this is something ive been considering; these established republicans arent gonna get behind trump if he tries to pull some bullshyt in november

if trump loses, every republican who has retained their seat (so most of them) is just gonna breathe a sigh of relief and say that's the end of it. they aren't gonna put their own seat on the lines for a loser. he might get some fringe shythead congressmen who got flipped to go along with his bullshyt, but that's about it. look at how murkowski, romney are talking; no one is gonna go down with trump's ship if he loses

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
this is something ive been considering; these established republicans arent gonna get behind trump if he tries to pull some bullshyt in november

if trump loses, every republican who has retained their seat (so most of them) is just gonna breathe a sigh of relief and say that's the end of it. they aren't gonna put their own seat on the lines for a loser. he might get some fringe shythead congressmen who got flipped to go along with his bullshyt, but that's about it. look at how murkowski, romney are talking; no one is gonna go down with trump's ship if he loses
I figured that was a forgone conclusion.

White people acting like stuff didn’t happen is move 1. All those images of white people screaming and being racist during the Civil Rights era. No one ever comes forward to claim those people. They are still alive,too.

There’s just no courage in getting ahead of the outcome so they will say nothing until the votes are counted.