Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:...i mean, i wish SL forgiveness was around for me when i needed it, but if it ever happens (which i am very skeptical) then great. it will help the economy and maybe even the birthrate in this country
so would giving everyone a direct deposit of 50 grand :banderas:as i suggested

dudes hit the :huhldup: at that for some reason. i dont know what it is. whole thread rejected that idea

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
so would giving everyone a direct deposit of 50 grand :banderas:as i suggested

dudes hit the :huhldup: at that for some reason. i dont know what it is
that would be great, but this is joe, not bernie. i am actually expecting corporate shenanigans more than debt forgiveness. if he really does this without a million exceptions and kickbacks to banks then i would be pleasantly surprised

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
because you cant :yeshrug:

but i agree. no need for this unpleasant disagreement
Miss me with the fiscally responsible rhetoric. There’s a lot shyt we pay for that, we never directly benefit from. I’m glad your affairs were in order and you were able to save up and pay off your student loans in a timely manner but that isn’t the reality for everyone else. The same logic can be afforded to our other social programs. I may not ever need food stamps or welfare but i want my taxes go towards helping out those fortunate.

Society benefits from social wellness programs indirectly. More people can save, invest, buy homes and start businesses when they aren’t tied and burden by student loans.

We’re talking about something that makes people more well adjusted and functioning human beings not tricking money off on a new charger or clothes.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Schumer isn’t dumb. That student loan retirement would lock in an entire generation into voting D.

The economy would be supercharged as well. Well beyond what we’re seeing now. Imagine what unlocking hundreds of billions of debt would do for consumer spending, home construction, personal wealth. The banks and government would easily recoup any short term losses.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miss me with the fiscally responsible rhetoric. There’s a lot shyt we pay for that, we never directly benefit from. I’m glad your affairs were in order and you were able to save up and pay off your student loans in a timely manner but that isn’t the reality for everyone else. The same logic can be afforded to our other social programs. I may not ever need food stamps or welfare but i want my taxes go towards helping out those fortunate.

Society benefits from social wellness programs indirectly. More people can save, invest, buy homes and start businesses when they aren’t tied and burden by student loans.

We’re talking about something that makes people more well adjusted and functioning human beings not tricking money off on a new charger or clothes.
why dont you answer the question tho?

why dont you want to just cut everyone in america a check for 50k, and let people pay their loans if they choose or do what they want with it if they choose? what's the issue with that?

if i didnt know any better, i'd say you were hating on those who didnt go to college and could invest or down payment that money on a property :hhh:

is that the root of this? :mjgrin:

edit: did i get to the real root of this? :laff: i did, didnt i

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt wolf blitzer and them is back

tenor.gif

At least they got a few hours break.

Anderson Cooper's been on non-stop since this morning! :damn: