Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the dollar only has like 40 years left :dead: you dudes might have kids, i dont. i dont give a fukk about this country in the future

i hate to have derailed this thread so badly, but im still not understanding why the dudes who went to trade school or couldnt get accepted to college shouldnt get a check cut. i guess it's because i'm white :mjlol:

zero difference between the government cutting the government one man a check, and forgiving the next man's debt to them[/B]. it sounds like you're the one who doesnt understand :yeshrug:

Nah there is a difference. With college debt for instance some people stay tied up in it for so long they can't spend (circulate money within the economy) other than basic shyt or grow any type of equity (home or investment) to spend later in life.

People not in that situation without much debt, house, car etc would more likely just save any extra money given.

Another reason for debt forgiveness (which most is owed to the gov btw) is that those people stuck paying it are more vulnerable to to economic shocks, job loss or loss of a provider since they never had a chance to save and end up dependent on the state anyhow and it's harder for them to recover.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Obama 08' will always be the best for me. It was like with Obama, you were like, "Man, he is a pretty respectable black candidate." but then he started to pull away from Hillary, and got it. And then you had McCain, who chose Palin, but Obama simply was charismatic that by election day... you just felt it was going to happen.

It felt like pure magic:wow:

Everything was amazing that night. Even McCain concession speech was pretty classy.

This is what true altruistic nationalism and humility should be and to bow out.

Everything about that night was amazing.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Oh shyt wolf blitzer and them is back

tenor.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:rudy: so do people who didnt go to college (the majority of the country) get a check for 50 grand?

unless this shyt is some one size fits all, that shyt is garbage. bail out student loans, but the kid who graduated high school and just started working better get the same 50 grand
Shut up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what's your issue with that? why shouldnt everyone get 50 grand, and you can pay your loans off if you have them?

im not "being like" anything :mjlol: that shyt is not remotely fair to people who didnt go to college. theres no arguing with that fact.
I didn’t get 1200 nor will I get the next stimulus check, why would I stop someone else from getting it?

erasing debt is not putting 50k in peoples hands, especially when that debt came with the fallacy of good jobs - which people don’t have!