Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
erasing debt is not putting 50k in peoples hands
government eating the loss = government cutting the check. cut it for everyone, or no one. bailing out college while not giving those who didnt go a dime is elitist bullshyt

and why would anyone have a problem with cutting it for everyone :mjlol: why do you? why dont you agree with cutting people who didnt go to college a check?

why should we eat 50k for someones bachelor degree, but some dude who went to trade school shouldnt get 50k towards his mortgage? what exactly is the issue you're taking with that? i havent seen one single person in the thread answer

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
GA GOP are so gonna crack down on voter suppression in 4 years

Only one voting location in blue county. Close early. Late ballot get tossed. They are gonna try to shut it down whatever way possible.

Joe needs to protect votimg, because GA, PA, and etc GOP are all going to retailate. They are gonna attack mail in ballot and early voting.

They will probably try it for the runoffs and 2022 as well.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
government eating the loss = government cutting the check. cut it for everyone, or no one. bailing out college while not giving those who didnt go a dime is elitist bullshyt

and why would anyone have a problem with cutting it for everyone :mjlol: why do you? why dont you agree with cutting people who didnt go to college a check?
You know what, I’m not doing this today. With NO due respect, shut the fukk up

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's your issue with that? why shouldnt everyone get 50 grand, and you can pay your loans off if you have them?

im not "being like" anything :mjlol: that shyt is not remotely fair to people who didnt go to college. theres no arguing with that fact.

The federal government has a myriad of programs, tax deductions & credits, lending, etc and each have qualifications to be eligible. Why would student loan debt relief be any different? That's like a childless person wanting a check for the maximum amount of the dependent tax credit. Then, it's not bad enough you want the check, but you want the max at that :heh: you sound ridiculous.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The federal government has a myriad of programs, tax deductions & credits, lending, etc and each have qualifications to be eligible. Why would student loan debt relief be any different? That's like a childless person wanting a check for the maximum amount of the dependent tax credit. Then, it's not bad enough you want the check, but you want the max at that :heh: you sound ridiculous.
it's clear that i should shut the fukk up, so i will :hubie::dead:

the answer to your question though is that people who *CHOOSE* to go to college average an extra million a year over their lifetime

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i just paid my last student loan payment this month and i am not angry about this possibility for other people...:ehh:

:francis:...i mean, i wish SL forgiveness was around for me when i needed it, but if it ever happens (which i am very skeptical) then great. it will help the economy and maybe even the birthrate in this country